The founding president and CEO of the Mississippi Center for Justice has been honored by the White House. The recognition for Martha Bergmark comes through President Barack Obama’s “Winning the Future” initiative.
Bergmark participated Oct. 13 in a discussion with U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, Senior Counselor for Access to Justice Mark Childress and other White House officials. The discussion took place at Eisenhower Executive Office Building near the White House, and was streamed live to students at more than 100 law schools.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur