BKD promotes Crawford
Wilkins “Wil” M. Crawford, CPA, has been promoted to supervisor at BKD, LLP. Crawford has five years of experience in public accounting. He provides auditing and consulting services for governmental, not-for-profit, healthcare and manufacturing organizations.
Crawford is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He also serves as the MSCPA Young CPAs vice president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program