BKD promotes Crawford
Wilkins “Wil” M. Crawford, CPA, has been promoted to supervisor at BKD, LLP. Crawford has five years of experience in public accounting. He provides auditing and consulting services for governmental, not-for-profit, healthcare and manufacturing organizations.
Crawford is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He also serves as the MSCPA Young CPAs vice president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment