BKD promotes Crawford
Wilkins “Wil” M. Crawford, CPA, has been promoted to supervisor at BKD, LLP. Crawford has five years of experience in public accounting. He provides auditing and consulting services for governmental, not-for-profit, healthcare and manufacturing organizations.
Crawford is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He also serves as the MSCPA Young CPAs vice president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau