BKD promotes Crawford
Wilkins “Wil” M. Crawford, CPA, has been promoted to supervisor at BKD, LLP. Crawford has five years of experience in public accounting. He provides auditing and consulting services for governmental, not-for-profit, healthcare and manufacturing organizations.
Crawford is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He also serves as the MSCPA Young CPAs vice president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal