Clinic recruits Norris
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Carey Leigh Norris, FNP, to Hospital Care Service. Norris received a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Mississippi in Oxford. She also completed a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in nursing at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
Norris is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Her professional memberships include the Mississippi Nurses Association, American Nurses Association, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and Nurses Christian Fellowship.
She joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service physicians and will be providing hospitalist services at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications