Clinic recruits Norris
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Carey Leigh Norris, FNP, to Hospital Care Service. Norris received a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Mississippi in Oxford. She also completed a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in nursing at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
Norris is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Her professional memberships include the Mississippi Nurses Association, American Nurses Association, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and Nurses Christian Fellowship.
She joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service physicians and will be providing hospitalist services at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history