Clinic recruits Norris
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Carey Leigh Norris, FNP, to Hospital Care Service. Norris received a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Mississippi in Oxford. She also completed a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in nursing at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
Norris is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Her professional memberships include the Mississippi Nurses Association, American Nurses Association, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and Nurses Christian Fellowship.
She joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service physicians and will be providing hospitalist services at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation