Clinic recruits Norris
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Carey Leigh Norris, FNP, to Hospital Care Service. Norris received a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Mississippi in Oxford. She also completed a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in nursing at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
Norris is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Her professional memberships include the Mississippi Nurses Association, American Nurses Association, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and Nurses Christian Fellowship.
She joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service physicians and will be providing hospitalist services at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics