Clinic recruits Norris
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Carey Leigh Norris, FNP, to Hospital Care Service. Norris received a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Mississippi in Oxford. She also completed a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in nursing at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
Norris is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Her professional memberships include the Mississippi Nurses Association, American Nurses Association, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and Nurses Christian Fellowship.
She joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service physicians and will be providing hospitalist services at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- Anderson to turn 22 the day he's sworn into Legislature
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Schools appealing audit; superintendent calls it 'witch hunt'
- Report: MSU fostering economic growth, partnerships
- Bryant wants to give hospitals funds to offset health care reform
- SANDERSON FARMS —From family business to major corporation
- FNC staff preparing for first 'The Forge' hackathon
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges