CMMC adds Flantroy
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
Central Mississippi Medical Center and Central Mississippi OB/Gyn Clinic of Jackson has added obstetrician and gynecologist Kesha M. Flantroy, M.D., to the medical staff and to the medical clinic. She joins Samuel F. Brown, M.D., in offering services in women’s preventative health, maternity services, post-delivery care and minimally-invasive gynecological procedures.
Flantroy received a medical degree from Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta and completed her residency at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, Fla. She earned a bachelor’s degree in chemistry from the University of South Florida in Tampa.
Prior to relocating to Mississippi, Flantroy was affiliated with Bay Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates in Florida.
She is a member of the American Medical Association and American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force