CMMC adds Flantroy
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
Central Mississippi Medical Center and Central Mississippi OB/Gyn Clinic of Jackson has added obstetrician and gynecologist Kesha M. Flantroy, M.D., to the medical staff and to the medical clinic. She joins Samuel F. Brown, M.D., in offering services in women’s preventative health, maternity services, post-delivery care and minimally-invasive gynecological procedures.
Flantroy received a medical degree from Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta and completed her residency at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, Fla. She earned a bachelor’s degree in chemistry from the University of South Florida in Tampa.
Prior to relocating to Mississippi, Flantroy was affiliated with Bay Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates in Florida.
She is a member of the American Medical Association and American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections