CMMC adds Flantroy
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
Central Mississippi Medical Center and Central Mississippi OB/Gyn Clinic of Jackson has added obstetrician and gynecologist Kesha M. Flantroy, M.D., to the medical staff and to the medical clinic. She joins Samuel F. Brown, M.D., in offering services in women’s preventative health, maternity services, post-delivery care and minimally-invasive gynecological procedures.
Flantroy received a medical degree from Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta and completed her residency at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, Fla. She earned a bachelor’s degree in chemistry from the University of South Florida in Tampa.
Prior to relocating to Mississippi, Flantroy was affiliated with Bay Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates in Florida.
She is a member of the American Medical Association and American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals