CMMC adds Flantroy
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
Central Mississippi Medical Center and Central Mississippi OB/Gyn Clinic of Jackson has added obstetrician and gynecologist Kesha M. Flantroy, M.D., to the medical staff and to the medical clinic. She joins Samuel F. Brown, M.D., in offering services in women’s preventative health, maternity services, post-delivery care and minimally-invasive gynecological procedures.
Flantroy received a medical degree from Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta and completed her residency at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, Fla. She earned a bachelor’s degree in chemistry from the University of South Florida in Tampa.
Prior to relocating to Mississippi, Flantroy was affiliated with Bay Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates in Florida.
She is a member of the American Medical Association and American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi