CMMC adds Flantroy
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
Central Mississippi Medical Center and Central Mississippi OB/Gyn Clinic of Jackson has added obstetrician and gynecologist Kesha M. Flantroy, M.D., to the medical staff and to the medical clinic. She joins Samuel F. Brown, M.D., in offering services in women’s preventative health, maternity services, post-delivery care and minimally-invasive gynecological procedures.
Flantroy received a medical degree from Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta and completed her residency at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, Fla. She earned a bachelor’s degree in chemistry from the University of South Florida in Tampa.
Prior to relocating to Mississippi, Flantroy was affiliated with Bay Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates in Florida.
She is a member of the American Medical Association and American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability