Davidson earns award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
Jackson Hewitt Tax Service has bestowed its highest honor – the Franchisee of the Year Award – on franchise owner Jeffrey Davidson of Jackson. Davidson’s franchise operation was chosen from more than 700 franchisees from across the country.
He grew his franchise operation from two locations in 1996 preparing 800 tax returns to 26 locations across Central Mississippi preparing more than 8,500 tax returns this past tax season.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image