Davidson earns award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
Jackson Hewitt Tax Service has bestowed its highest honor – the Franchisee of the Year Award – on franchise owner Jeffrey Davidson of Jackson. Davidson’s franchise operation was chosen from more than 700 franchisees from across the country.
He grew his franchise operation from two locations in 1996 preparing 800 tax returns to 26 locations across Central Mississippi preparing more than 8,500 tax returns this past tax season.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal