Davidson earns award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
Jackson Hewitt Tax Service has bestowed its highest honor – the Franchisee of the Year Award – on franchise owner Jeffrey Davidson of Jackson. Davidson’s franchise operation was chosen from more than 700 franchisees from across the country.
He grew his franchise operation from two locations in 1996 preparing 800 tax returns to 26 locations across Central Mississippi preparing more than 8,500 tax returns this past tax season.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete