Davidson earns award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
Jackson Hewitt Tax Service has bestowed its highest honor – the Franchisee of the Year Award – on franchise owner Jeffrey Davidson of Jackson. Davidson’s franchise operation was chosen from more than 700 franchisees from across the country.
He grew his franchise operation from two locations in 1996 preparing 800 tax returns to 26 locations across Central Mississippi preparing more than 8,500 tax returns this past tax season.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county