Davidson earns award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
Jackson Hewitt Tax Service has bestowed its highest honor – the Franchisee of the Year Award – on franchise owner Jeffrey Davidson of Jackson. Davidson’s franchise operation was chosen from more than 700 franchisees from across the country.
He grew his franchise operation from two locations in 1996 preparing 800 tax returns to 26 locations across Central Mississippi preparing more than 8,500 tax returns this past tax season.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit