Davis, Flowers join firm
Roberts Creative of Laurel has welcomed two new employees to its growing staff. Brooke Cole Davis and Matt Flowers, both residents of Laurel, will be working to create campaigns to promote businesses and individuals over print, radio, television and web media.
In addition to being the new copy writer/executive assistant for Roberts Creative Group, Davis is also a student and wife, and she is ecstatic about her current residency in the Historic District of Downtown Laurel. Davis is a 2007 graduate of Taylorsville High School and currently an English licensure major at the University of Southern Mississippi. She hopes to bring her love of people and skill of writing to the present and future clients of Roberts Creative.
Local businessman Flowers has joined Roberts Creative Group as the new account executive. Flowers has known Eric Roberts, owner of Roberts Creative Group, and been involved in the behind the scenes work of this business for many years. Flowers has his own experience with marketing, as he has owned and managed two successful local restaurants for the past 14 years. He says that his experience in the restaurant business has taught him many aspects of what works and doesn’t work in marketing. He, along with the other Roberts Creative Group staff, is looking forward to partnering with other growing companies to help create great marketing campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player