Davis, Flowers join firm
Roberts Creative of Laurel has welcomed two new employees to its growing staff. Brooke Cole Davis and Matt Flowers, both residents of Laurel, will be working to create campaigns to promote businesses and individuals over print, radio, television and web media.
In addition to being the new copy writer/executive assistant for Roberts Creative Group, Davis is also a student and wife, and she is ecstatic about her current residency in the Historic District of Downtown Laurel. Davis is a 2007 graduate of Taylorsville High School and currently an English licensure major at the University of Southern Mississippi. She hopes to bring her love of people and skill of writing to the present and future clients of Roberts Creative.
Local businessman Flowers has joined Roberts Creative Group as the new account executive. Flowers has known Eric Roberts, owner of Roberts Creative Group, and been involved in the behind the scenes work of this business for many years. Flowers has his own experience with marketing, as he has owned and managed two successful local restaurants for the past 14 years. He says that his experience in the restaurant business has taught him many aspects of what works and doesn’t work in marketing. He, along with the other Roberts Creative Group staff, is looking forward to partnering with other growing companies to help create great marketing campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody