Davis, Flowers join firm
Roberts Creative of Laurel has welcomed two new employees to its growing staff. Brooke Cole Davis and Matt Flowers, both residents of Laurel, will be working to create campaigns to promote businesses and individuals over print, radio, television and web media.
In addition to being the new copy writer/executive assistant for Roberts Creative Group, Davis is also a student and wife, and she is ecstatic about her current residency in the Historic District of Downtown Laurel. Davis is a 2007 graduate of Taylorsville High School and currently an English licensure major at the University of Southern Mississippi. She hopes to bring her love of people and skill of writing to the present and future clients of Roberts Creative.
Local businessman Flowers has joined Roberts Creative Group as the new account executive. Flowers has known Eric Roberts, owner of Roberts Creative Group, and been involved in the behind the scenes work of this business for many years. Flowers has his own experience with marketing, as he has owned and managed two successful local restaurants for the past 14 years. He says that his experience in the restaurant business has taught him many aspects of what works and doesn’t work in marketing. He, along with the other Roberts Creative Group staff, is looking forward to partnering with other growing companies to help create great marketing campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State