Davis, Flowers join firm
Roberts Creative of Laurel has welcomed two new employees to its growing staff. Brooke Cole Davis and Matt Flowers, both residents of Laurel, will be working to create campaigns to promote businesses and individuals over print, radio, television and web media.
In addition to being the new copy writer/executive assistant for Roberts Creative Group, Davis is also a student and wife, and she is ecstatic about her current residency in the Historic District of Downtown Laurel. Davis is a 2007 graduate of Taylorsville High School and currently an English licensure major at the University of Southern Mississippi. She hopes to bring her love of people and skill of writing to the present and future clients of Roberts Creative.
Local businessman Flowers has joined Roberts Creative Group as the new account executive. Flowers has known Eric Roberts, owner of Roberts Creative Group, and been involved in the behind the scenes work of this business for many years. Flowers has his own experience with marketing, as he has owned and managed two successful local restaurants for the past 14 years. He says that his experience in the restaurant business has taught him many aspects of what works and doesn’t work in marketing. He, along with the other Roberts Creative Group staff, is looking forward to partnering with other growing companies to help create great marketing campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62