Firm adds attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis has added two new associates to the firm. Neal C. Wise is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. Wise is a 2011 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, where he received his juris doctor degree, magna cum laude. He served on the Mississippi Law Journal as Mississippi cases editor and the Moot Court Board. Wise is a 2008 graduate of Mississippi State University, where he received his bachelor of business administration in economics and bachelor of business administration in general business, cum laude. He is admitted to practice in Mississippi.
Jaklyn Wrigley is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group and practices from the firm’s Gulfport office. Wrigley is a 2011 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law where she received her juris doctor degree, summa cum laude. She served on the Mississippi Law Journal and is a member of Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity. While in law school, Wrigley served as both secretary and president of the Law School Student Body and also served on the Dean’s Leadership Council. Wrigley received her bachelor of science in Spanish, cum laude, from the University of Mississippi in 2008. She is admitted to practice in Mississippi.
With other attorneys from Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., Wise and Wrigley will be joining the law firm of Jones, Walker, Waechter, Poitevent, Carrère & Denègre L.L.P., effective Nov. 5.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics