Firm adds attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis has added two new associates to the firm. Neal C. Wise is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. Wise is a 2011 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, where he received his juris doctor degree, magna cum laude. He served on the Mississippi Law Journal as Mississippi cases editor and the Moot Court Board. Wise is a 2008 graduate of Mississippi State University, where he received his bachelor of business administration in economics and bachelor of business administration in general business, cum laude. He is admitted to practice in Mississippi.
Jaklyn Wrigley is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group and practices from the firm’s Gulfport office. Wrigley is a 2011 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law where she received her juris doctor degree, summa cum laude. She served on the Mississippi Law Journal and is a member of Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity. While in law school, Wrigley served as both secretary and president of the Law School Student Body and also served on the Dean’s Leadership Council. Wrigley received her bachelor of science in Spanish, cum laude, from the University of Mississippi in 2008. She is admitted to practice in Mississippi.
With other attorneys from Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., Wise and Wrigley will be joining the law firm of Jones, Walker, Waechter, Poitevent, Carrère & Denègre L.L.P., effective Nov. 5.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money