Forde heading department
Connie M. Forde is the new head of the instructional systems and workforce development department at Mississippi State University. A veteran member of the department, Forde had been serving as the technology teacher education and information technology services undergraduate coordinator and the graduate coordinator.
She continues as advisor for the Alpha Pi Chapter of Pi Omega Pi, the international honor society for business teacher education. She also currently serves as president of POP’s national council.
In addition to the 2006 Outstanding Faculty Award of the MSU President’s Commission on the Status of Women, Forde has been honored by state, regional and national professional associations for teaching and leadership achievements. She has authored numerous books for Cengage Publishing Co., a major provider of print and digital information services for academic, professional and library markets.
Forde holds a doctoral degree from the University of Mississippi. She completed bachelor’s and master’s degrees at the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi