Forde heading department
Connie M. Forde is the new head of the instructional systems and workforce development department at Mississippi State University. A veteran member of the department, Forde had been serving as the technology teacher education and information technology services undergraduate coordinator and the graduate coordinator.
She continues as advisor for the Alpha Pi Chapter of Pi Omega Pi, the international honor society for business teacher education. She also currently serves as president of POP’s national council.
In addition to the 2006 Outstanding Faculty Award of the MSU President’s Commission on the Status of Women, Forde has been honored by state, regional and national professional associations for teaching and leadership achievements. She has authored numerous books for Cengage Publishing Co., a major provider of print and digital information services for academic, professional and library markets.
Forde holds a doctoral degree from the University of Mississippi. She completed bachelor’s and master’s degrees at the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising