Forde heading department
Connie M. Forde is the new head of the instructional systems and workforce development department at Mississippi State University. A veteran member of the department, Forde had been serving as the technology teacher education and information technology services undergraduate coordinator and the graduate coordinator.
She continues as advisor for the Alpha Pi Chapter of Pi Omega Pi, the international honor society for business teacher education. She also currently serves as president of POP’s national council.
In addition to the 2006 Outstanding Faculty Award of the MSU President’s Commission on the Status of Women, Forde has been honored by state, regional and national professional associations for teaching and leadership achievements. She has authored numerous books for Cengage Publishing Co., a major provider of print and digital information services for academic, professional and library markets.
Forde holds a doctoral degree from the University of Mississippi. She completed bachelor’s and master’s degrees at the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations