Forde heading department
Connie M. Forde is the new head of the instructional systems and workforce development department at Mississippi State University. A veteran member of the department, Forde had been serving as the technology teacher education and information technology services undergraduate coordinator and the graduate coordinator.
She continues as advisor for the Alpha Pi Chapter of Pi Omega Pi, the international honor society for business teacher education. She also currently serves as president of POP’s national council.
In addition to the 2006 Outstanding Faculty Award of the MSU President’s Commission on the Status of Women, Forde has been honored by state, regional and national professional associations for teaching and leadership achievements. She has authored numerous books for Cengage Publishing Co., a major provider of print and digital information services for academic, professional and library markets.
Forde holds a doctoral degree from the University of Mississippi. She completed bachelor’s and master’s degrees at the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location