Guthrie now editing DDT
Delta Democrat Times publisher Matt Guthrie will add editor to his duties at the newspaper. Guthrie became publisher of the DDT in January 2010, moving over from the Fayette County News in Fayetteville, Ga. The DDT is owned by Emmerich Newspapers. Guthrie previously was publisher for other Emmerich newspapers, including the Lamar Times and Petal News.
Guthrie also announced that Laura Smith has been hired as news editor to handle the designing and copy editing the newspaper and coordinating and organizing the newsroom. Smith is the former managing editor for the West Memphis Times.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections