Memorial adds Wyatt
Memorial Hospital welcomes Alisha Wyatt, M.D., internist/hospitalist, to the medical staff. Wyatt received her bachelor’s degree in biology from Xavier University of Louisiana in New Orleans. She completed her medical degree from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. Wyatt completed her residency in internal medicine at Medical Center of Central Georgia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma