The Alluvian Hotel receives honor from Condé Nast Traveler
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 4,2011
The Alluvian Hotel in Greenwood was named No. 91 out of the Top 200 Best Hotels in the World 2011 by Condé Nast Traveler. This award reflects the more than 8 million Reader’s Choice Awards results received this year. Condé Nast Traveler, the world’s premier travel magazine, highlights travel tips, vacation ideas, destination information, and much.
Opened in 2003, The Alluvian Hotel is a boutique hotel and spa in Greenwood. The Alluvian features the award-winning design of noted architectural firm ForrestPerkins, large, appointed guest rooms, and a unique Southern art collection. The Alluvian is property of Viking Range Corporation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal