The Alluvian Hotel receives honor from Condé Nast Traveler
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 4,2011
The Alluvian Hotel in Greenwood was named No. 91 out of the Top 200 Best Hotels in the World 2011 by Condé Nast Traveler. This award reflects the more than 8 million Reader’s Choice Awards results received this year. Condé Nast Traveler, the world’s premier travel magazine, highlights travel tips, vacation ideas, destination information, and much.
Opened in 2003, The Alluvian Hotel is a boutique hotel and spa in Greenwood. The Alluvian features the award-winning design of noted architectural firm ForrestPerkins, large, appointed guest rooms, and a unique Southern art collection. The Alluvian is property of Viking Range Corporation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation