The Alluvian Hotel receives honor from Condé Nast Traveler
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 4,2011
The Alluvian Hotel in Greenwood was named No. 91 out of the Top 200 Best Hotels in the World 2011 by Condé Nast Traveler. This award reflects the more than 8 million Reader’s Choice Awards results received this year. Condé Nast Traveler, the world’s premier travel magazine, highlights travel tips, vacation ideas, destination information, and much.
Opened in 2003, The Alluvian Hotel is a boutique hotel and spa in Greenwood. The Alluvian features the award-winning design of noted architectural firm ForrestPerkins, large, appointed guest rooms, and a unique Southern art collection. The Alluvian is property of Viking Range Corporation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015