The Alluvian Hotel receives honor from Condé Nast Traveler
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 4,2011
The Alluvian Hotel in Greenwood was named No. 91 out of the Top 200 Best Hotels in the World 2011 by Condé Nast Traveler. This award reflects the more than 8 million Reader’s Choice Awards results received this year. Condé Nast Traveler, the world’s premier travel magazine, highlights travel tips, vacation ideas, destination information, and much.
Opened in 2003, The Alluvian Hotel is a boutique hotel and spa in Greenwood. The Alluvian features the award-winning design of noted architectural firm ForrestPerkins, large, appointed guest rooms, and a unique Southern art collection. The Alluvian is property of Viking Range Corporation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics