The Alluvian Hotel receives honor from Condé Nast Traveler
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 4,2011
The Alluvian Hotel in Greenwood was named No. 91 out of the Top 200 Best Hotels in the World 2011 by Condé Nast Traveler. This award reflects the more than 8 million Reader’s Choice Awards results received this year. Condé Nast Traveler, the world’s premier travel magazine, highlights travel tips, vacation ideas, destination information, and much.
Opened in 2003, The Alluvian Hotel is a boutique hotel and spa in Greenwood. The Alluvian features the award-winning design of noted architectural firm ForrestPerkins, large, appointed guest rooms, and a unique Southern art collection. The Alluvian is property of Viking Range Corporation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity