Badero performs procedure
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 6,2011
Utilizing an innovative procedure recorded in only 5-7 percent of interventional cardiology cases in the U.S., Olurotimi J. Badero, M.D., has successfully completed the first radial approach percutaneous coronary angioplasty and first left heart catheterization at Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC). Badero is an interventional cardiologist and interventional nephrologist at CMMC.
In the U.S. today, Badero is part of an elite group of fully-trained combined kidney and heart specialists (cardiologist and nephrologist). He completed an unprecedented 10 years of continuous post-graduate medical training.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House