Badero performs procedure
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 6,2011
Utilizing an innovative procedure recorded in only 5-7 percent of interventional cardiology cases in the U.S., Olurotimi J. Badero, M.D., has successfully completed the first radial approach percutaneous coronary angioplasty and first left heart catheterization at Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC). Badero is an interventional cardiologist and interventional nephrologist at CMMC.
In the U.S. today, Badero is part of an elite group of fully-trained combined kidney and heart specialists (cardiologist and nephrologist). He completed an unprecedented 10 years of continuous post-graduate medical training.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal