Badero performs procedure
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 6,2011
Utilizing an innovative procedure recorded in only 5-7 percent of interventional cardiology cases in the U.S., Olurotimi J. Badero, M.D., has successfully completed the first radial approach percutaneous coronary angioplasty and first left heart catheterization at Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC). Badero is an interventional cardiologist and interventional nephrologist at CMMC.
In the U.S. today, Badero is part of an elite group of fully-trained combined kidney and heart specialists (cardiologist and nephrologist). He completed an unprecedented 10 years of continuous post-graduate medical training.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years