Badero performs procedure
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 6,2011
Utilizing an innovative procedure recorded in only 5-7 percent of interventional cardiology cases in the U.S., Olurotimi J. Badero, M.D., has successfully completed the first radial approach percutaneous coronary angioplasty and first left heart catheterization at Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC). Badero is an interventional cardiologist and interventional nephrologist at CMMC.
In the U.S. today, Badero is part of an elite group of fully-trained combined kidney and heart specialists (cardiologist and nephrologist). He completed an unprecedented 10 years of continuous post-graduate medical training.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds