BlueFire lands financing MOU for Fulton project
BlueFire Renewables, a California-based company, has entered into a memorandum of understanding with China Huadian Engineering Co. to finance its integrated Power Plant and Biorefinery in Fulton and up to five additional plants in the United States.
According to Biofuels Digest, under the MOU, Huadian will invest equity by purchasing an interest in the BlueFire Fulton Renewable Energy, LLC and, optionally, debt for the Fulton project to complete financing and construction for this cellulosic ethanol facility. Additionally, upon the initial success of the Fulton Project, the agreement intends for Huadian to invest equity and/or provide debt for the development of five additional plants in the United States. The MOU also contemplates the formation of a development joint venture to develop similar projects in China.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November