BlueFire lands financing MOU for Fulton project
BlueFire Renewables, a California-based company, has entered into a memorandum of understanding with China Huadian Engineering Co. to finance its integrated Power Plant and Biorefinery in Fulton and up to five additional plants in the United States.
According to Biofuels Digest, under the MOU, Huadian will invest equity by purchasing an interest in the BlueFire Fulton Renewable Energy, LLC and, optionally, debt for the Fulton project to complete financing and construction for this cellulosic ethanol facility. Additionally, upon the initial success of the Fulton Project, the agreement intends for Huadian to invest equity and/or provide debt for the development of five additional plants in the United States. The MOU also contemplates the formation of a development joint venture to develop similar projects in China.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case