BlueFire lands financing MOU for Fulton project
BlueFire Renewables, a California-based company, has entered into a memorandum of understanding with China Huadian Engineering Co. to finance its integrated Power Plant and Biorefinery in Fulton and up to five additional plants in the United States.
According to Biofuels Digest, under the MOU, Huadian will invest equity by purchasing an interest in the BlueFire Fulton Renewable Energy, LLC and, optionally, debt for the Fulton project to complete financing and construction for this cellulosic ethanol facility. Additionally, upon the initial success of the Fulton Project, the agreement intends for Huadian to invest equity and/or provide debt for the development of five additional plants in the United States. The MOU also contemplates the formation of a development joint venture to develop similar projects in China.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!