BlueFire lands financing MOU for Fulton project
BlueFire Renewables, a California-based company, has entered into a memorandum of understanding with China Huadian Engineering Co. to finance its integrated Power Plant and Biorefinery in Fulton and up to five additional plants in the United States.
According to Biofuels Digest, under the MOU, Huadian will invest equity by purchasing an interest in the BlueFire Fulton Renewable Energy, LLC and, optionally, debt for the Fulton project to complete financing and construction for this cellulosic ethanol facility. Additionally, upon the initial success of the Fulton Project, the agreement intends for Huadian to invest equity and/or provide debt for the development of five additional plants in the United States. The MOU also contemplates the formation of a development joint venture to develop similar projects in China.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years