Building for the future in a chaotic present
Forward Together raises $44 million in just under four months
Not much has gone right recently for the Ole Miss athletic department.
The Forward Together Campaign is an exception.
The campaign to raise money for new athletic facilities and to expand and improve existing ones kicked off Aug. 9. As of Nov. 1, it had raised $43.8 million of its overall $150 million goal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant