Building for the future in a chaotic present
Forward Together raises $44 million in just under four months
Not much has gone right recently for the Ole Miss athletic department.
The Forward Together Campaign is an exception.
The campaign to raise money for new athletic facilities and to expand and improve existing ones kicked off Aug. 9. As of Nov. 1, it had raised $43.8 million of its overall $150 million goal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus