Clinic adds Stevens
Alicia L. Wallace Stevens, M.D., was recently welcomed to The Poplarville Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Stevens earned her medical degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in Cincinnati, Ohio, and completed an internal medicine pediatric residency program at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Stevens is board eligible in pediatrics and internal medicine. Her professional memberships include the American Academy of Pediatrics, National Medical Association and American College of Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities