Clinic adds Stevens
Alicia L. Wallace Stevens, M.D., was recently welcomed to The Poplarville Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Stevens earned her medical degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in Cincinnati, Ohio, and completed an internal medicine pediatric residency program at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Stevens is board eligible in pediatrics and internal medicine. Her professional memberships include the American Academy of Pediatrics, National Medical Association and American College of Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation