Clinic adds Stevens
Alicia L. Wallace Stevens, M.D., was recently welcomed to The Poplarville Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Stevens earned her medical degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in Cincinnati, Ohio, and completed an internal medicine pediatric residency program at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Stevens is board eligible in pediatrics and internal medicine. Her professional memberships include the American Academy of Pediatrics, National Medical Association and American College of Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways