Clinic adds Stevens
Alicia L. Wallace Stevens, M.D., was recently welcomed to The Poplarville Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Stevens earned her medical degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in Cincinnati, Ohio, and completed an internal medicine pediatric residency program at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Stevens is board eligible in pediatrics and internal medicine. Her professional memberships include the American Academy of Pediatrics, National Medical Association and American College of Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues