Clinic adds Stevens
Alicia L. Wallace Stevens, M.D., was recently welcomed to The Poplarville Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Stevens earned her medical degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in Cincinnati, Ohio, and completed an internal medicine pediatric residency program at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Stevens is board eligible in pediatrics and internal medicine. Her professional memberships include the American Academy of Pediatrics, National Medical Association and American College of Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal