Larson joins EarthCon
Lars Larson has joined the Ocean Springs office of EarthCon Consultants Inc. as project manager. He joins the firm after a 17-year consulting career.
Throughout his consulting career, Larson has led cross-functional project teams for clients in the oil and gas exploration, interstate gas pipeline and railroad industries as well as battery manufacturers, commercial banks and real estate developers.
In addition, Larson spent four years as a federal energy regulator and three years as a coastal resource research specialist.
An active member of the National Groundwater Association, he holds a bachelor’s degree in geology from LSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey