Larson joins EarthCon
Lars Larson has joined the Ocean Springs office of EarthCon Consultants Inc. as project manager. He joins the firm after a 17-year consulting career.
Throughout his consulting career, Larson has led cross-functional project teams for clients in the oil and gas exploration, interstate gas pipeline and railroad industries as well as battery manufacturers, commercial banks and real estate developers.
In addition, Larson spent four years as a federal energy regulator and three years as a coastal resource research specialist.
An active member of the National Groundwater Association, he holds a bachelor’s degree in geology from LSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'