Larson joins EarthCon
Lars Larson has joined the Ocean Springs office of EarthCon Consultants Inc. as project manager. He joins the firm after a 17-year consulting career.
Throughout his consulting career, Larson has led cross-functional project teams for clients in the oil and gas exploration, interstate gas pipeline and railroad industries as well as battery manufacturers, commercial banks and real estate developers.
In addition, Larson spent four years as a federal energy regulator and three years as a coastal resource research specialist.
An active member of the National Groundwater Association, he holds a bachelor’s degree in geology from LSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill