Larson joins EarthCon
Lars Larson has joined the Ocean Springs office of EarthCon Consultants Inc. as project manager. He joins the firm after a 17-year consulting career.
Throughout his consulting career, Larson has led cross-functional project teams for clients in the oil and gas exploration, interstate gas pipeline and railroad industries as well as battery manufacturers, commercial banks and real estate developers.
In addition, Larson spent four years as a federal energy regulator and three years as a coastal resource research specialist.
An active member of the National Groundwater Association, he holds a bachelor’s degree in geology from LSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections