Larson joins EarthCon
Lars Larson has joined the Ocean Springs office of EarthCon Consultants Inc. as project manager. He joins the firm after a 17-year consulting career.
Throughout his consulting career, Larson has led cross-functional project teams for clients in the oil and gas exploration, interstate gas pipeline and railroad industries as well as battery manufacturers, commercial banks and real estate developers.
In addition, Larson spent four years as a federal energy regulator and three years as a coastal resource research specialist.
An active member of the National Groundwater Association, he holds a bachelor’s degree in geology from LSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Digital Editions - magazines