MEA welcomes McAllister
Dr. Susan Fleming McAllister recently joined the staff at MEA and will be seeing patients in the Jackson metro area. She completed her residency in Family Medicine at the Carolinas Medical Center and received her medical degree at the University of Mississippi Medical School. McAllister received B.A. and M.A. degrees from Auburn University and her Ph.D. from the University of Oregon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody