MEA welcomes McAllister
Dr. Susan Fleming McAllister recently joined the staff at MEA and will be seeing patients in the Jackson metro area. She completed her residency in Family Medicine at the Carolinas Medical Center and received her medical degree at the University of Mississippi Medical School. McAllister received B.A. and M.A. degrees from Auburn University and her Ph.D. from the University of Oregon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force