MEA welcomes McAllister
Dr. Susan Fleming McAllister recently joined the staff at MEA and will be seeing patients in the Jackson metro area. She completed her residency in Family Medicine at the Carolinas Medical Center and received her medical degree at the University of Mississippi Medical School. McAllister received B.A. and M.A. degrees from Auburn University and her Ph.D. from the University of Oregon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma