MEA welcomes McAllister
Dr. Susan Fleming McAllister recently joined the staff at MEA and will be seeing patients in the Jackson metro area. She completed her residency in Family Medicine at the Carolinas Medical Center and received her medical degree at the University of Mississippi Medical School. McAllister received B.A. and M.A. degrees from Auburn University and her Ph.D. from the University of Oregon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues