Partnership wants to take Babalu nationwide
Published: November 6,2011
It has been less than a year since Babalu Tacos & Tapas opened its doors in Jackson’s historic Fondren Arts District.
Now four restaurant industry veterans are teaming up in a bid to take the brand into markets beyond the Magnolia State.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- BILL CRAWFORD: Lowest Common Denominators, Politicians, and Common Core
- Grenada plastics company to expand, add 60 jobs
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Former Harrison County utility chief indicted on federal charges