Reynolds cooking at Isle
Bradley Reynolds has been named executive chef at Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, overseeing all aspects of the casino’s food and beverage areas. With 24 years of diverse and progressive food and beverage management experience, Reynolds has held executive chef positions with Three Rivers Casino & Hotel in Florence, Ore., Henry Brent Company/Downtown Resorts in Las Vegas, Nev., Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino in Coarsegold, Calif., Milano’s in Wilmington, N.C., Ameristar Casinos & Hotels in Las Vegas, Nev., and other well-known restaurant and hotel chains.
Reynolds’ primary focus will be development and preparation of new, fresh local product in The Buffet and Café at the Point. Reynolds has also been charged with developing and introducing a new bakery at Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center