Reynolds cooking at Isle
Bradley Reynolds has been named executive chef at Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, overseeing all aspects of the casino’s food and beverage areas. With 24 years of diverse and progressive food and beverage management experience, Reynolds has held executive chef positions with Three Rivers Casino & Hotel in Florence, Ore., Henry Brent Company/Downtown Resorts in Las Vegas, Nev., Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino in Coarsegold, Calif., Milano’s in Wilmington, N.C., Ameristar Casinos & Hotels in Las Vegas, Nev., and other well-known restaurant and hotel chains.
Reynolds’ primary focus will be development and preparation of new, fresh local product in The Buffet and Café at the Point. Reynolds has also been charged with developing and introducing a new bakery at Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency