Reynolds cooking at Isle
Bradley Reynolds has been named executive chef at Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, overseeing all aspects of the casino’s food and beverage areas. With 24 years of diverse and progressive food and beverage management experience, Reynolds has held executive chef positions with Three Rivers Casino & Hotel in Florence, Ore., Henry Brent Company/Downtown Resorts in Las Vegas, Nev., Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino in Coarsegold, Calif., Milano’s in Wilmington, N.C., Ameristar Casinos & Hotels in Las Vegas, Nev., and other well-known restaurant and hotel chains.
Reynolds’ primary focus will be development and preparation of new, fresh local product in The Buffet and Café at the Point. Reynolds has also been charged with developing and introducing a new bakery at Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval