Reynolds cooking at Isle
Bradley Reynolds has been named executive chef at Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, overseeing all aspects of the casino’s food and beverage areas. With 24 years of diverse and progressive food and beverage management experience, Reynolds has held executive chef positions with Three Rivers Casino & Hotel in Florence, Ore., Henry Brent Company/Downtown Resorts in Las Vegas, Nev., Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino in Coarsegold, Calif., Milano’s in Wilmington, N.C., Ameristar Casinos & Hotels in Las Vegas, Nev., and other well-known restaurant and hotel chains.
Reynolds’ primary focus will be development and preparation of new, fresh local product in The Buffet and Café at the Point. Reynolds has also been charged with developing and introducing a new bakery at Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club