Reynolds cooking at Isle
Bradley Reynolds has been named executive chef at Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, overseeing all aspects of the casino’s food and beverage areas. With 24 years of diverse and progressive food and beverage management experience, Reynolds has held executive chef positions with Three Rivers Casino & Hotel in Florence, Ore., Henry Brent Company/Downtown Resorts in Las Vegas, Nev., Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino in Coarsegold, Calif., Milano’s in Wilmington, N.C., Ameristar Casinos & Hotels in Las Vegas, Nev., and other well-known restaurant and hotel chains.
Reynolds’ primary focus will be development and preparation of new, fresh local product in The Buffet and Café at the Point. Reynolds has also been charged with developing and introducing a new bakery at Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Mike Morgan has calmness of mind