Site debate could come to a vote
Should Mississippi legislators decide to build a new home for the state Department of Revenue, a state-owned parcel north of Smith-Wills Stadium on Lakeland Drive is the top-ranked site in a site-selection study performed by national real estate company Cushman & Wakefield.
The 10-acre property between the Educational Research Center along Ridgewood Road and the Mississippi School for the Blind and Deaf is part of the old asylum property owned by the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics