Site debate could come to a vote
Should Mississippi legislators decide to build a new home for the state Department of Revenue, a state-owned parcel north of Smith-Wills Stadium on Lakeland Drive is the top-ranked site in a site-selection study performed by national real estate company Cushman & Wakefield.
The 10-acre property between the Educational Research Center along Ridgewood Road and the Mississippi School for the Blind and Deaf is part of the old asylum property owned by the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities