Site debate could come to a vote
Should Mississippi legislators decide to build a new home for the state Department of Revenue, a state-owned parcel north of Smith-Wills Stadium on Lakeland Drive is the top-ranked site in a site-selection study performed by national real estate company Cushman & Wakefield.
The 10-acre property between the Educational Research Center along Ridgewood Road and the Mississippi School for the Blind and Deaf is part of the old asylum property owned by the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager