Bapitst completes acquisition of hospital, clinic
Published: November 8,2011
CARTHAGE — Baptist Health Systems has completed the purchase of Leake Memorial Hospital/Extended Care and Clinic facilities.
Baptist had been overseeing operation at the facilities since March.
Baptist officials anticipate the transition of leadership will be complete sometime in January.
Baptist Health Systems, based in Jackson, is the parent company of Baptist Medical Center, The Mississippi Hospital for Restorative Care and a number of related healthcare services and programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds