Bapitst completes acquisition of hospital, clinic
Published: November 8,2011
CARTHAGE — Baptist Health Systems has completed the purchase of Leake Memorial Hospital/Extended Care and Clinic facilities.
Baptist had been overseeing operation at the facilities since March.
Baptist officials anticipate the transition of leadership will be complete sometime in January.
Baptist Health Systems, based in Jackson, is the parent company of Baptist Medical Center, The Mississippi Hospital for Restorative Care and a number of related healthcare services and programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO