Circadence earns another U.S. patent
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 8,2011
TUPELO — Circadence, a Boulder, Col.-based provider of WAN and network optimization solutions for commercial and government customers, has issued its 21st United States patent, which focuses on network optimization to further enhance UDP streaming.
This latest patent is a product of Circadence’s development team at its Advanced Research and Development Facility in Tupelo.
The technology provides a system to accelerate and assure delivery of UDP streaming application data, including media content and location information. For mission-critical distributed interactive simulations exercises characteristic of the Department of Defense, the technology enables simulations to be run in two geographically separate locations for the first time, once impossible because network traffic was too heavy and too slow.
“This patent is one of several that address the biggest issues facing organizations implementing mobile and cloud strategies today: performance, dependability and quality of the end-user’s experience,” said Mike Moniz, CEO of Circadence. “I am confident that our product teams will continue to lead the industry with groundbreaking technologies for private and public organizations looking to optimize and manage network infrastructure for improved mobile and cloud performance.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports