Circadence earns another U.S. patent
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 8,2011
TUPELO — Circadence, a Boulder, Col.-based provider of WAN and network optimization solutions for commercial and government customers, has issued its 21st United States patent, which focuses on network optimization to further enhance UDP streaming.
This latest patent is a product of Circadence’s development team at its Advanced Research and Development Facility in Tupelo.
The technology provides a system to accelerate and assure delivery of UDP streaming application data, including media content and location information. For mission-critical distributed interactive simulations exercises characteristic of the Department of Defense, the technology enables simulations to be run in two geographically separate locations for the first time, once impossible because network traffic was too heavy and too slow.
“This patent is one of several that address the biggest issues facing organizations implementing mobile and cloud strategies today: performance, dependability and quality of the end-user’s experience,” said Mike Moniz, CEO of Circadence. “I am confident that our product teams will continue to lead the industry with groundbreaking technologies for private and public organizations looking to optimize and manage network infrastructure for improved mobile and cloud performance.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey