Watkins Ludlam, Jones Walker complete merger
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 8,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Jones, Walker, Waechter, Poitevent, Carrere & Denegre, LLP, has completed the addition of lawyers from Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, PA. The merger became effective effective November 5, 2011.
The New Orleans law firm Jones Walker and Jackson-based Watkins Ludlam announced plans to combine firms in August after shareholders of both firms approved the merger.
The Jones Walker now has more than 375 attorneys, and enters Mississippi with offices in Jackson, Gulfport, and Olive Branch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- $134M proposed for 10 BP-funded oil spill recovery projects
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson