Watkins Ludlam, Jones Walker complete merger
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 8,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Jones, Walker, Waechter, Poitevent, Carrere & Denegre, LLP, has completed the addition of lawyers from Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, PA. The merger became effective effective November 5, 2011.
The New Orleans law firm Jones Walker and Jackson-based Watkins Ludlam announced plans to combine firms in August after shareholders of both firms approved the merger.
The Jones Walker now has more than 375 attorneys, and enters Mississippi with offices in Jackson, Gulfport, and Olive Branch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference