Watkins Ludlam, Jones Walker complete merger
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 8,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Jones, Walker, Waechter, Poitevent, Carrere & Denegre, LLP, has completed the addition of lawyers from Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, PA. The merger became effective effective November 5, 2011.
The New Orleans law firm Jones Walker and Jackson-based Watkins Ludlam announced plans to combine firms in August after shareholders of both firms approved the merger.
The Jones Walker now has more than 375 attorneys, and enters Mississippi with offices in Jackson, Gulfport, and Olive Branch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion