Watkins Ludlam, Jones Walker complete merger
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 8,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Jones, Walker, Waechter, Poitevent, Carrere & Denegre, LLP, has completed the addition of lawyers from Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, PA. The merger became effective effective November 5, 2011.
The New Orleans law firm Jones Walker and Jackson-based Watkins Ludlam announced plans to combine firms in August after shareholders of both firms approved the merger.
The Jones Walker now has more than 375 attorneys, and enters Mississippi with offices in Jackson, Gulfport, and Olive Branch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location