Watkins Ludlam, Jones Walker complete merger
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 8,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Jones, Walker, Waechter, Poitevent, Carrere & Denegre, LLP, has completed the addition of lawyers from Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, PA. The merger became effective effective November 5, 2011.
The New Orleans law firm Jones Walker and Jackson-based Watkins Ludlam announced plans to combine firms in August after shareholders of both firms approved the merger.
The Jones Walker now has more than 375 attorneys, and enters Mississippi with offices in Jackson, Gulfport, and Olive Branch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university