C Spire: 50,000-plus already sign up for new rewards
RIDGELAND — C Spire Wireless reports more than 50,000 wireless users have signed up to participate in its new rewards program, earning more than three million points, in the first few weeks of launch.
C Spire’s Percs program allows both customers and prospective customers to access a variety of rewards by using their phones and interacting with the C Spire brand.
Kevin Hankins, COO at C Spire, said, “Unlike other rewards programs that only reward their customers for purchases and plan usage, C Spire is changing the rewards landscape and offering a personalized rewards experience not offered anywhere else.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium