C Spire: 50,000-plus already sign up for new rewards
RIDGELAND — C Spire Wireless reports more than 50,000 wireless users have signed up to participate in its new rewards program, earning more than three million points, in the first few weeks of launch.
C Spire’s Percs program allows both customers and prospective customers to access a variety of rewards by using their phones and interacting with the C Spire brand.
Kevin Hankins, COO at C Spire, said, “Unlike other rewards programs that only reward their customers for purchases and plan usage, C Spire is changing the rewards landscape and offering a personalized rewards experience not offered anywhere else.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics