C Spire: 50,000-plus already sign up for new rewards
RIDGELAND — C Spire Wireless reports more than 50,000 wireless users have signed up to participate in its new rewards program, earning more than three million points, in the first few weeks of launch.
C Spire’s Percs program allows both customers and prospective customers to access a variety of rewards by using their phones and interacting with the C Spire brand.
Kevin Hankins, COO at C Spire, said, “Unlike other rewards programs that only reward their customers for purchases and plan usage, C Spire is changing the rewards landscape and offering a personalized rewards experience not offered anywhere else.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations