C Spire: 50,000-plus already sign up for new rewards
RIDGELAND — C Spire Wireless reports more than 50,000 wireless users have signed up to participate in its new rewards program, earning more than three million points, in the first few weeks of launch.
C Spire’s Percs program allows both customers and prospective customers to access a variety of rewards by using their phones and interacting with the C Spire brand.
Kevin Hankins, COO at C Spire, said, “Unlike other rewards programs that only reward their customers for purchases and plan usage, C Spire is changing the rewards landscape and offering a personalized rewards experience not offered anywhere else.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county