Authors sign books
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2011
Three faculty members in the University of Southern Mississippi School of Mass Communication and Journalism recently discussed and signed their new book, “Race and News: Critical Perspectives,” in the Trent Lott Center on the Hattiesburg campus.
The authors are Kim LeDuff, associate professor and associate director of the School of Mass Communication and Journalism; Chris Campbell, professor and director of the School of Mass Communication and Journalism; Cheryl Jenkins, assistant professor in the school; and, Rockell Brown, assistant professor in the School of Communication at Texas Southern University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity