Authors sign books
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2011
Three faculty members in the University of Southern Mississippi School of Mass Communication and Journalism recently discussed and signed their new book, “Race and News: Critical Perspectives,” in the Trent Lott Center on the Hattiesburg campus.
The authors are Kim LeDuff, associate professor and associate director of the School of Mass Communication and Journalism; Chris Campbell, professor and director of the School of Mass Communication and Journalism; Cheryl Jenkins, assistant professor in the school; and, Rockell Brown, assistant professor in the School of Communication at Texas Southern University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports