Authors sign books
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2011
Three faculty members in the University of Southern Mississippi School of Mass Communication and Journalism recently discussed and signed their new book, “Race and News: Critical Perspectives,” in the Trent Lott Center on the Hattiesburg campus.
The authors are Kim LeDuff, associate professor and associate director of the School of Mass Communication and Journalism; Chris Campbell, professor and director of the School of Mass Communication and Journalism; Cheryl Jenkins, assistant professor in the school; and, Rockell Brown, assistant professor in the School of Communication at Texas Southern University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force