Authors sign books
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2011
Three faculty members in the University of Southern Mississippi School of Mass Communication and Journalism recently discussed and signed their new book, “Race and News: Critical Perspectives,” in the Trent Lott Center on the Hattiesburg campus.
The authors are Kim LeDuff, associate professor and associate director of the School of Mass Communication and Journalism; Chris Campbell, professor and director of the School of Mass Communication and Journalism; Cheryl Jenkins, assistant professor in the school; and, Rockell Brown, assistant professor in the School of Communication at Texas Southern University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life