Authors sign books
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2011
Three faculty members in the University of Southern Mississippi School of Mass Communication and Journalism recently discussed and signed their new book, “Race and News: Critical Perspectives,” in the Trent Lott Center on the Hattiesburg campus.
The authors are Kim LeDuff, associate professor and associate director of the School of Mass Communication and Journalism; Chris Campbell, professor and director of the School of Mass Communication and Journalism; Cheryl Jenkins, assistant professor in the school; and, Rockell Brown, assistant professor in the School of Communication at Texas Southern University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi