BKD adds to staff
Christopher Herring and Thomas Threadgill have joined BKD, LLP, as staff personnel in the tax and audit departments in the Jackson office. Herring graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi State University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting in 2010 and a master of taxation in 2011. He will assist with general tax and accounting engagements.
Threadgill graduated cum laude from the University of Mississippi where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2010 and a master of accountancy in 2011. He will assist with general audit engagements.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags