BKD adds to staff
Christopher Herring and Thomas Threadgill have joined BKD, LLP, as staff personnel in the tax and audit departments in the Jackson office. Herring graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi State University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting in 2010 and a master of taxation in 2011. He will assist with general tax and accounting engagements.
Threadgill graduated cum laude from the University of Mississippi where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2010 and a master of accountancy in 2011. He will assist with general audit engagements.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed