BKD adds to staff
Christopher Herring and Thomas Threadgill have joined BKD, LLP, as staff personnel in the tax and audit departments in the Jackson office. Herring graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi State University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting in 2010 and a master of taxation in 2011. He will assist with general tax and accounting engagements.
Threadgill graduated cum laude from the University of Mississippi where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2010 and a master of accountancy in 2011. He will assist with general audit engagements.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State