BKD adds to staff
Christopher Herring and Thomas Threadgill have joined BKD, LLP, as staff personnel in the tax and audit departments in the Jackson office. Herring graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi State University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting in 2010 and a master of taxation in 2011. He will assist with general tax and accounting engagements.
Threadgill graduated cum laude from the University of Mississippi where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2010 and a master of accountancy in 2011. He will assist with general audit engagements.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi