BKD adds to staff
Christopher Herring and Thomas Threadgill have joined BKD, LLP, as staff personnel in the tax and audit departments in the Jackson office. Herring graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi State University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting in 2010 and a master of taxation in 2011. He will assist with general tax and accounting engagements.
Threadgill graduated cum laude from the University of Mississippi where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2010 and a master of accountancy in 2011. He will assist with general audit engagements.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location