Chapman named CFO
Kevin Chapman has been elected CFO for Renasant Corporation and Renasant Bank. Chapman joins current Renasant CFO Stuart Johnson as dual CFOs of the corporation and bank. Johnson will maintain his primary responsibilities of overseeing corporate governance, profitability analysis and internal accounting.
Chapman has been an executive vice president for the company since January, 2011 and corporate controller of the company since May, 2006. He has served as senior executive vice president and chief strategy officer of Renasant Bank since January, 2011. Chapman will continue in these roles while serving as CFO.
Prior to joining Renasant, Chapman served as corporate controller for a large regional bank and as an accountant with Ernst and Young in Birmingham, Ala.
Chapman received his M.B.A. and B.S. in accounting from Troy University. He is a licensed C.P.A. in the state of Alabama.
Chapman serves on the Executive Council for Young Bankers of the Mississippi Bankers Association.
A Florida Panhandle native, Chapman is married to the former Tammy Thompson and they have five sons. The Chapmans reside in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity