Chapman named CFO
Kevin Chapman has been elected CFO for Renasant Corporation and Renasant Bank. Chapman joins current Renasant CFO Stuart Johnson as dual CFOs of the corporation and bank. Johnson will maintain his primary responsibilities of overseeing corporate governance, profitability analysis and internal accounting.
Chapman has been an executive vice president for the company since January, 2011 and corporate controller of the company since May, 2006. He has served as senior executive vice president and chief strategy officer of Renasant Bank since January, 2011. Chapman will continue in these roles while serving as CFO.
Prior to joining Renasant, Chapman served as corporate controller for a large regional bank and as an accountant with Ernst and Young in Birmingham, Ala.
Chapman received his M.B.A. and B.S. in accounting from Troy University. He is a licensed C.P.A. in the state of Alabama.
Chapman serves on the Executive Council for Young Bankers of the Mississippi Bankers Association.
A Florida Panhandle native, Chapman is married to the former Tammy Thompson and they have five sons. The Chapmans reside in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million