Chapman named CFO
Kevin Chapman has been elected CFO for Renasant Corporation and Renasant Bank. Chapman joins current Renasant CFO Stuart Johnson as dual CFOs of the corporation and bank. Johnson will maintain his primary responsibilities of overseeing corporate governance, profitability analysis and internal accounting.
Chapman has been an executive vice president for the company since January, 2011 and corporate controller of the company since May, 2006. He has served as senior executive vice president and chief strategy officer of Renasant Bank since January, 2011. Chapman will continue in these roles while serving as CFO.
Prior to joining Renasant, Chapman served as corporate controller for a large regional bank and as an accountant with Ernst and Young in Birmingham, Ala.
Chapman received his M.B.A. and B.S. in accounting from Troy University. He is a licensed C.P.A. in the state of Alabama.
Chapman serves on the Executive Council for Young Bankers of the Mississippi Bankers Association.
A Florida Panhandle native, Chapman is married to the former Tammy Thompson and they have five sons. The Chapmans reside in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015