Lynch named publisher
Mitchell D. Lynch has been named publisher of the Laurel Leader-Call. Lynch replaces Judith “Skippy” Haik, who will remain with the newspaper as business manager.
Lynch comes to Laurel from Advantage Newspaper Consultants based in Fayetteville, N.C., where he spent the last five years.
A native of Valdosta, Ga., Lynch began his newspaper career with the Valdosta Daily Times in 1985, working his way up through circulation and advertising. He has spent the past 20-plus years in markets all over the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?