Lynch named publisher
Mitchell D. Lynch has been named publisher of the Laurel Leader-Call. Lynch replaces Judith “Skippy” Haik, who will remain with the newspaper as business manager.
Lynch comes to Laurel from Advantage Newspaper Consultants based in Fayetteville, N.C., where he spent the last five years.
A native of Valdosta, Ga., Lynch began his newspaper career with the Valdosta Daily Times in 1985, working his way up through circulation and advertising. He has spent the past 20-plus years in markets all over the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain