Lynch named publisher
Mitchell D. Lynch has been named publisher of the Laurel Leader-Call. Lynch replaces Judith “Skippy” Haik, who will remain with the newspaper as business manager.
Lynch comes to Laurel from Advantage Newspaper Consultants based in Fayetteville, N.C., where he spent the last five years.
A native of Valdosta, Ga., Lynch began his newspaper career with the Valdosta Daily Times in 1985, working his way up through circulation and advertising. He has spent the past 20-plus years in markets all over the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation