Lynch named publisher
Mitchell D. Lynch has been named publisher of the Laurel Leader-Call. Lynch replaces Judith “Skippy” Haik, who will remain with the newspaper as business manager.
Lynch comes to Laurel from Advantage Newspaper Consultants based in Fayetteville, N.C., where he spent the last five years.
A native of Valdosta, Ga., Lynch began his newspaper career with the Valdosta Daily Times in 1985, working his way up through circulation and advertising. He has spent the past 20-plus years in markets all over the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill