Lynch named publisher
Mitchell D. Lynch has been named publisher of the Laurel Leader-Call. Lynch replaces Judith “Skippy” Haik, who will remain with the newspaper as business manager.
Lynch comes to Laurel from Advantage Newspaper Consultants based in Fayetteville, N.C., where he spent the last five years.
A native of Valdosta, Ga., Lynch began his newspaper career with the Valdosta Daily Times in 1985, working his way up through circulation and advertising. He has spent the past 20-plus years in markets all over the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center