Merchant joins People Lease
People Lease has added Jenny Merchant as the newest member of its staff. Merchant joins with over 11 years of experience in the payroll and payroll coordination industries.
She will be supervising the payroll department for People Lease. Her responsibilities include processing payroll, client orientations, staff training, and customer service representative to People Lease clients.
Merchant was born in Mobile, Ala., and raised in Pearl. She enjoys cooking, gardening, shopping and spending time with her children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders