Merchant joins People Lease
People Lease has added Jenny Merchant as the newest member of its staff. Merchant joins with over 11 years of experience in the payroll and payroll coordination industries.
She will be supervising the payroll department for People Lease. Her responsibilities include processing payroll, client orientations, staff training, and customer service representative to People Lease clients.
Merchant was born in Mobile, Ala., and raised in Pearl. She enjoys cooking, gardening, shopping and spending time with her children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy