Merchant joins People Lease
People Lease has added Jenny Merchant as the newest member of its staff. Merchant joins with over 11 years of experience in the payroll and payroll coordination industries.
She will be supervising the payroll department for People Lease. Her responsibilities include processing payroll, client orientations, staff training, and customer service representative to People Lease clients.
Merchant was born in Mobile, Ala., and raised in Pearl. She enjoys cooking, gardening, shopping and spending time with her children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects