Merchant joins People Lease
People Lease has added Jenny Merchant as the newest member of its staff. Merchant joins with over 11 years of experience in the payroll and payroll coordination industries.
She will be supervising the payroll department for People Lease. Her responsibilities include processing payroll, client orientations, staff training, and customer service representative to People Lease clients.
Merchant was born in Mobile, Ala., and raised in Pearl. She enjoys cooking, gardening, shopping and spending time with her children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity