Miss. Technology Alliance holds 12th annual conference
Published: November 13,2011
At the Mississippi Technology Alliance’s 12th Annual Conference on Technology Innovation last week executives gathered at Jackson Convention Complex to discuss innovation in business and learn about projects from new Mississippi entrepreneurs.
MTA is a state-sponsored, non-profit organization that works to drive innovation and technology-based economic development for the state. MTA assists entrepreneurs in developing business plans and connecting them with investors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015