Miss. Technology Alliance holds 12th annual conference
Published: November 13,2011
At the Mississippi Technology Alliance’s 12th Annual Conference on Technology Innovation last week executives gathered at Jackson Convention Complex to discuss innovation in business and learn about projects from new Mississippi entrepreneurs.
MTA is a state-sponsored, non-profit organization that works to drive innovation and technology-based economic development for the state. MTA assists entrepreneurs in developing business plans and connecting them with investors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino