Miss. Technology Alliance holds 12th annual conference
Published: November 13,2011
At the Mississippi Technology Alliance’s 12th Annual Conference on Technology Innovation last week executives gathered at Jackson Convention Complex to discuss innovation in business and learn about projects from new Mississippi entrepreneurs.
MTA is a state-sponsored, non-profit organization that works to drive innovation and technology-based economic development for the state. MTA assists entrepreneurs in developing business plans and connecting them with investors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports