Miss. Technology Alliance holds 12th annual conference
by Amy McCullough
Published: November 13,2011
At the Mississippi Technology Alliance’s 12th Annual Conference on Technology Innovation last week executives gathered at Jackson Convention Complex to discuss innovation in business and learn about projects from new Mississippi entrepreneurs.
MTA is a state-sponsored, non-profit organization that works to drive innovation and technology-based economic development for the state. MTA assists entrepreneurs in developing business plans and connecting them with investors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi