Miss. Technology Alliance holds 12th annual conference
by Amy McCullough
Published: November 13,2011
At the Mississippi Technology Alliance’s 12th Annual Conference on Technology Innovation last week executives gathered at Jackson Convention Complex to discuss innovation in business and learn about projects from new Mississippi entrepreneurs.
MTA is a state-sponsored, non-profit organization that works to drive innovation and technology-based economic development for the state. MTA assists entrepreneurs in developing business plans and connecting them with investors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain