MSU promotes McIntosh
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2011
Rankin County native Alexander W. “Alex” McIntosh is the new development director of Mississippi State University’s College of Arts and Sciences. McIntosh will lead fundraising efforts for the university’s largest academic unit.
An MSU alumnus, McIntosh comes to the MSU Foundation from the university’s Judy and Bobby Shackouls Honors College, where he has served since 2008 as a student services coordinator and lead student recruiter.
McIntosh is a 2007 arts and sciences college graduate, with dual degrees in economics and political science. As an undergraduate, McIntosh was an Ottilie Schillig Leadership Scholar, one of the highest student honors. He also was a National Merit Scholar and a 2004-06 member of the Bulldog baseball team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center