MSU promotes McIntosh
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2011
Rankin County native Alexander W. “Alex” McIntosh is the new development director of Mississippi State University’s College of Arts and Sciences. McIntosh will lead fundraising efforts for the university’s largest academic unit.
An MSU alumnus, McIntosh comes to the MSU Foundation from the university’s Judy and Bobby Shackouls Honors College, where he has served since 2008 as a student services coordinator and lead student recruiter.
McIntosh is a 2007 arts and sciences college graduate, with dual degrees in economics and political science. As an undergraduate, McIntosh was an Ottilie Schillig Leadership Scholar, one of the highest student honors. He also was a National Merit Scholar and a 2004-06 member of the Bulldog baseball team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects