MSU promotes McIntosh
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2011
Rankin County native Alexander W. “Alex” McIntosh is the new development director of Mississippi State University’s College of Arts and Sciences. McIntosh will lead fundraising efforts for the university’s largest academic unit.
An MSU alumnus, McIntosh comes to the MSU Foundation from the university’s Judy and Bobby Shackouls Honors College, where he has served since 2008 as a student services coordinator and lead student recruiter.
McIntosh is a 2007 arts and sciences college graduate, with dual degrees in economics and political science. As an undergraduate, McIntosh was an Ottilie Schillig Leadership Scholar, one of the highest student honors. He also was a National Merit Scholar and a 2004-06 member of the Bulldog baseball team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement