MSU promotes McIntosh
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2011
Rankin County native Alexander W. “Alex” McIntosh is the new development director of Mississippi State University’s College of Arts and Sciences. McIntosh will lead fundraising efforts for the university’s largest academic unit.
An MSU alumnus, McIntosh comes to the MSU Foundation from the university’s Judy and Bobby Shackouls Honors College, where he has served since 2008 as a student services coordinator and lead student recruiter.
McIntosh is a 2007 arts and sciences college graduate, with dual degrees in economics and political science. As an undergraduate, McIntosh was an Ottilie Schillig Leadership Scholar, one of the highest student honors. He also was a National Merit Scholar and a 2004-06 member of the Bulldog baseball team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium