MSU promotes McIntosh
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2011
Rankin County native Alexander W. “Alex” McIntosh is the new development director of Mississippi State University’s College of Arts and Sciences. McIntosh will lead fundraising efforts for the university’s largest academic unit.
An MSU alumnus, McIntosh comes to the MSU Foundation from the university’s Judy and Bobby Shackouls Honors College, where he has served since 2008 as a student services coordinator and lead student recruiter.
McIntosh is a 2007 arts and sciences college graduate, with dual degrees in economics and political science. As an undergraduate, McIntosh was an Ottilie Schillig Leadership Scholar, one of the highest student honors. He also was a National Merit Scholar and a 2004-06 member of the Bulldog baseball team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste