Peoples welcomes Herrington
Evelyn Herrington has been appointed senior vice president at The Peoples Bank. Chevis Swetman, chairman and CEO of the bank, said Herrington has more than 30 years of banking experience. She joined Peoples in 1995 and most recently was vice president of compliance.
Herrington is a native of Laurel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case