Peoples welcomes Herrington
Evelyn Herrington has been appointed senior vice president at The Peoples Bank. Chevis Swetman, chairman and CEO of the bank, said Herrington has more than 30 years of banking experience. She joined Peoples in 1995 and most recently was vice president of compliance.
Herrington is a native of Laurel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State