Peoples welcomes Herrington
Evelyn Herrington has been appointed senior vice president at The Peoples Bank. Chevis Swetman, chairman and CEO of the bank, said Herrington has more than 30 years of banking experience. She joined Peoples in 1995 and most recently was vice president of compliance.
Herrington is a native of Laurel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)