SouthGroup welcomes Tyner
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2011
Cooper Tyner has recently joined SouthGroup Insurance Services, headquartered in Ridgeland, as a commercial insurance agent. He was previously an agent for State Farm in Oxford.
A native of Clarksdale, Tyner holds a BBA degree from the University of Mississippi. Prior to entering the insurance business he worked in pharmaceutical and medical sales.
He is married to the former Abby Randolph of Hattiesburg and has two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections