SouthGroup welcomes Tyner
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2011
Cooper Tyner has recently joined SouthGroup Insurance Services, headquartered in Ridgeland, as a commercial insurance agent. He was previously an agent for State Farm in Oxford.
A native of Clarksdale, Tyner holds a BBA degree from the University of Mississippi. Prior to entering the insurance business he worked in pharmaceutical and medical sales.
He is married to the former Abby Randolph of Hattiesburg and has two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss