SouthGroup welcomes Tyner
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2011
Cooper Tyner has recently joined SouthGroup Insurance Services, headquartered in Ridgeland, as a commercial insurance agent. He was previously an agent for State Farm in Oxford.
A native of Clarksdale, Tyner holds a BBA degree from the University of Mississippi. Prior to entering the insurance business he worked in pharmaceutical and medical sales.
He is married to the former Abby Randolph of Hattiesburg and has two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects