SouthGroup welcomes Tyner
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2011
Cooper Tyner has recently joined SouthGroup Insurance Services, headquartered in Ridgeland, as a commercial insurance agent. He was previously an agent for State Farm in Oxford.
A native of Clarksdale, Tyner holds a BBA degree from the University of Mississippi. Prior to entering the insurance business he worked in pharmaceutical and medical sales.
He is married to the former Abby Randolph of Hattiesburg and has two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center