SouthGroup welcomes Tyner
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2011
Cooper Tyner has recently joined SouthGroup Insurance Services, headquartered in Ridgeland, as a commercial insurance agent. He was previously an agent for State Farm in Oxford.
A native of Clarksdale, Tyner holds a BBA degree from the University of Mississippi. Prior to entering the insurance business he worked in pharmaceutical and medical sales.
He is married to the former Abby Randolph of Hattiesburg and has two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey