Woods joins law firm
The Oxford law firm of Dunbar Davis, PLLC, has added Mark Woods. A native of Hernando, Woods graduated summa cum laude from the University of Mississippi in both his law and undergraduate programs. In law school, he served on the Editorial Board of the Mississippi Law Journal (notes and comments editor) and the Law School’s Honor Council. He received the Outstanding Student Awards in Professional Responsibility, Employment Discrimination, Workers’ Compensation, and Alternative Dispute Resolution. He was a member of the Phi Kappa Phi academic honor society.
Woods is admitted to practice in Mississippi’s state and federal courts and is a member of the Mississippi Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data