Woods joins law firm
The Oxford law firm of Dunbar Davis, PLLC, has added Mark Woods. A native of Hernando, Woods graduated summa cum laude from the University of Mississippi in both his law and undergraduate programs. In law school, he served on the Editorial Board of the Mississippi Law Journal (notes and comments editor) and the Law School’s Honor Council. He received the Outstanding Student Awards in Professional Responsibility, Employment Discrimination, Workers’ Compensation, and Alternative Dispute Resolution. He was a member of the Phi Kappa Phi academic honor society.
Woods is admitted to practice in Mississippi’s state and federal courts and is a member of the Mississippi Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey