Woods joins law firm
The Oxford law firm of Dunbar Davis, PLLC, has added Mark Woods. A native of Hernando, Woods graduated summa cum laude from the University of Mississippi in both his law and undergraduate programs. In law school, he served on the Editorial Board of the Mississippi Law Journal (notes and comments editor) and the Law School’s Honor Council. He received the Outstanding Student Awards in Professional Responsibility, Employment Discrimination, Workers’ Compensation, and Alternative Dispute Resolution. He was a member of the Phi Kappa Phi academic honor society.
Woods is admitted to practice in Mississippi’s state and federal courts and is a member of the Mississippi Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.