Woods joins law firm
The Oxford law firm of Dunbar Davis, PLLC, has added Mark Woods. A native of Hernando, Woods graduated summa cum laude from the University of Mississippi in both his law and undergraduate programs. In law school, he served on the Editorial Board of the Mississippi Law Journal (notes and comments editor) and the Law School’s Honor Council. He received the Outstanding Student Awards in Professional Responsibility, Employment Discrimination, Workers’ Compensation, and Alternative Dispute Resolution. He was a member of the Phi Kappa Phi academic honor society.
Woods is admitted to practice in Mississippi’s state and federal courts and is a member of the Mississippi Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real