Woods joins law firm
The Oxford law firm of Dunbar Davis, PLLC, has added Mark Woods. A native of Hernando, Woods graduated summa cum laude from the University of Mississippi in both his law and undergraduate programs. In law school, he served on the Editorial Board of the Mississippi Law Journal (notes and comments editor) and the Law School’s Honor Council. He received the Outstanding Student Awards in Professional Responsibility, Employment Discrimination, Workers’ Compensation, and Alternative Dispute Resolution. He was a member of the Phi Kappa Phi academic honor society.
Woods is admitted to practice in Mississippi’s state and federal courts and is a member of the Mississippi Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams