Choctaws take over hotel management, change name
Published: November 14,2011
CHOCTAW — Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians will take over management of the Hilton Garden Inn located near Silver Star Resort in Neshoba County.
The Neshoba Democrat reports the hotel will reopen Nov. 15 as the Dancing Rabbit Inn.
The 140-room hotel is located next to the Dancing Rabbit Golf Course.
The tribe already operates hotels at the Silver Star and Golden Moon.
The tribe says the Dancing Rabbit Inn will cater to golfers.
The hotel has 2,500 square feet of meeting space with an executive boardroom, a workout facility, an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, restaurant and an onsite guest laundry facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us