Choctaws take over hotel management, change name
Published: November 14,2011
CHOCTAW — Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians will take over management of the Hilton Garden Inn located near Silver Star Resort in Neshoba County.
The Neshoba Democrat reports the hotel will reopen Nov. 15 as the Dancing Rabbit Inn.
The 140-room hotel is located next to the Dancing Rabbit Golf Course.
The tribe already operates hotels at the Silver Star and Golden Moon.
The tribe says the Dancing Rabbit Inn will cater to golfers.
The hotel has 2,500 square feet of meeting space with an executive boardroom, a workout facility, an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, restaurant and an onsite guest laundry facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program