Choctaws take over hotel management, change name
Published: November 14,2011
CHOCTAW — Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians will take over management of the Hilton Garden Inn located near Silver Star Resort in Neshoba County.
The Neshoba Democrat reports the hotel will reopen Nov. 15 as the Dancing Rabbit Inn.
The 140-room hotel is located next to the Dancing Rabbit Golf Course.
The tribe already operates hotels at the Silver Star and Golden Moon.
The tribe says the Dancing Rabbit Inn will cater to golfers.
The hotel has 2,500 square feet of meeting space with an executive boardroom, a workout facility, an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, restaurant and an onsite guest laundry facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi