Choctaws take over hotel management, change name
Published: November 14,2011
CHOCTAW — Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians will take over management of the Hilton Garden Inn located near Silver Star Resort in Neshoba County.
The Neshoba Democrat reports the hotel will reopen Nov. 15 as the Dancing Rabbit Inn.
The 140-room hotel is located next to the Dancing Rabbit Golf Course.
The tribe already operates hotels at the Silver Star and Golden Moon.
The tribe says the Dancing Rabbit Inn will cater to golfers.
The hotel has 2,500 square feet of meeting space with an executive boardroom, a workout facility, an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, restaurant and an onsite guest laundry facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal