Choctaws take over hotel management, change name
Published: November 14,2011
CHOCTAW — Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians will take over management of the Hilton Garden Inn located near Silver Star Resort in Neshoba County.
The Neshoba Democrat reports the hotel will reopen Nov. 15 as the Dancing Rabbit Inn.
The 140-room hotel is located next to the Dancing Rabbit Golf Course.
The tribe already operates hotels at the Silver Star and Golden Moon.
The tribe says the Dancing Rabbit Inn will cater to golfers.
The hotel has 2,500 square feet of meeting space with an executive boardroom, a workout facility, an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, restaurant and an onsite guest laundry facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015