PERS Study Commission cannot hit report deadline
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 14,2011
JACKSON — The wait for the report from the Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS) Study Commission will be longer than expected.
The Governor’s Office announced the Nov. 15 deadline would be missed.
The statement from the governor reads: “Due to the complicated nature of the review of the state Public Employees’ Retirement System, the PERS Study Commission has advised me it will not complete its recommendations by Nov. 15. I am told the final report will be issued later this month.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “PERS Study Commission cannot hit report deadline”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO