Hospital drops Transcare, signs Lifecare
Published: November 16,2011
MACON — Noxubee General Hospital has switched to another ambulance service.
WCBI-TV reports the hospital’s board of trustees allowed Transcare’s contract expire.
The hospital has signed a new contract with Lifecare, a Carthage-based company.
Hospital Administrator Danny McKay says Lifecare made a more competitive bid. McKay says Lifecare agreed to have two ambulances ready to serve Noxubee County at all times.
Lifecare officials say they will consider hiring some of Transcare’s current staff.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders