Bomgar introduces new integration with Dell KACE
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 18,2011
Tags: Amazon, amazon.com, american idol, aol, aol mail, aol.com, aquarius, auto trader, Best Buy, bikini, bing, Boatner Blankenstein, Bomgar, break ground, Cars, charlie sheen, CNN, comcast.net, computers, Costco, craigs list, craigslist, dailymotion, Dell, dictionary, diet, dogpile, drudge report, EBay, ebay motors, ebay.com, egotistic, espn, expedia, Facebook, facebook login, facebook.com, firefox, fox news, gmail, gmail.com, Google, Google Earth, google maps, google search, google.com, hardware, home depot, hot, hotels, hotmail, hotmail sign in, hotmail.com, hulu, imdb, information technology, infospacegames.com, integration, justin bieber, KACE, Keywords, kohl’s, lowes, map quest, mapquest, maps, medication, msn, msnbc, netflix, NEWS, Olympic, paypal, RAND, search engines, sears, service, software, Southwest Airlines, square feet, target, USPS, Verizon Wireless, Walmart, Weather, weather channel, weather.com, weight loss, white pages, Wikipedia, www.facebook.com, www.google.com, www.yahoo.com, yahoo, yahoo mail, yahoo.com, you tube, YouTube, youtube videos, youtube.com
JACKSON — Bomgar has unveiled its new and expanded integration with Dell KACE, a provider of systems management appliances.
The new integration will allow support technicians to launch a secure, Bomgar remote support session directly from the Dell KACE Service Desk and Inventory interfaces to immediately begin remotely diagnosing and solving customer problems.
In addition to improved support capabilities for service desk technicians, the Bomgar integration also gives end-users the ability to request immediate support directly from their service desk ticket confirmation email.
“Allowing end-users to easily request support at the exact time they need it plays a key role in the success of the service desk,” said Boatner Blankenstein, director of solutions engineering at Bomgar. “Plus, automatically linking the detailed work logs and real-time system information from the Bomgar support session to the associated service desk ticket results in a complete and reliable audit trail for each incident.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet