Bomgar introduces new integration with Dell KACE
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 18,2011
Tags: Amazon, amazon.com, american idol, aol, aol mail, aol.com, aquarius, auto trader, Best Buy, bikini, bing, Boatner Blankenstein, Bomgar, break ground, Cars, charlie sheen, CNN, comcast.net, computers, Costco, craigs list, craigslist, dailymotion, Dell, dictionary, diet, dogpile, drudge report, EBay, ebay motors, ebay.com, egotistic, espn, expedia, Facebook, facebook login, facebook.com, firefox, fox news, gmail, gmail.com, Google, Google Earth, google maps, google search, google.com, hardware, home depot, hot, hotels, hotmail, hotmail sign in, hotmail.com, hulu, imdb, information technology, infospacegames.com, integration, justin bieber, KACE, Keywords, kohl’s, lowes, map quest, mapquest, maps, medication, msn, msnbc, netflix, NEWS, Olympic, paypal, RAND, search engines, sears, service, software, Southwest Airlines, square feet, target, USPS, Verizon Wireless, Walmart, Weather, weather channel, weather.com, weight loss, white pages, Wikipedia, www.facebook.com, www.google.com, www.yahoo.com, yahoo, yahoo mail, yahoo.com, you tube, YouTube, youtube videos, youtube.com
JACKSON — Bomgar has unveiled its new and expanded integration with Dell KACE, a provider of systems management appliances.
The new integration will allow support technicians to launch a secure, Bomgar remote support session directly from the Dell KACE Service Desk and Inventory interfaces to immediately begin remotely diagnosing and solving customer problems.
In addition to improved support capabilities for service desk technicians, the Bomgar integration also gives end-users the ability to request immediate support directly from their service desk ticket confirmation email.
“Allowing end-users to easily request support at the exact time they need it plays a key role in the success of the service desk,” said Boatner Blankenstein, director of solutions engineering at Bomgar. “Plus, automatically linking the detailed work logs and real-time system information from the Bomgar support session to the associated service desk ticket results in a complete and reliable audit trail for each incident.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015