Bomgar introduces new integration with Dell KACE
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 18,2011
Tags: Amazon, amazon.com, american idol, aol, aol mail, aol.com, aquarius, auto trader, Best Buy, bikini, bing, Boatner Blankenstein, Bomgar, break ground, Cars, charlie sheen, CNN, comcast.net, computers, Costco, craigs list, craigslist, dailymotion, Dell, dictionary, diet, dogpile, drudge report, EBay, ebay motors, ebay.com, egotistic, espn, expedia, Facebook, facebook login, facebook.com, firefox, fox news, gmail, gmail.com, Google, Google Earth, google maps, google search, google.com, hardware, home depot, hot, hotels, hotmail, hotmail sign in, hotmail.com, hulu, imdb, information technology, infospacegames.com, integration, justin bieber, KACE, Keywords, kohl’s, lowes, map quest, mapquest, maps, medication, msn, msnbc, netflix, NEWS, Olympic, paypal, RAND, search engines, sears, service, software, Southwest Airlines, square feet, target, USPS, Verizon Wireless, Walmart, Weather, weather channel, weather.com, weight loss, white pages, Wikipedia, www.facebook.com, www.google.com, www.yahoo.com, yahoo, yahoo mail, yahoo.com, you tube, YouTube, youtube videos, youtube.com
JACKSON — Bomgar has unveiled its new and expanded integration with Dell KACE, a provider of systems management appliances.
The new integration will allow support technicians to launch a secure, Bomgar remote support session directly from the Dell KACE Service Desk and Inventory interfaces to immediately begin remotely diagnosing and solving customer problems.
In addition to improved support capabilities for service desk technicians, the Bomgar integration also gives end-users the ability to request immediate support directly from their service desk ticket confirmation email.
“Allowing end-users to easily request support at the exact time they need it plays a key role in the success of the service desk,” said Boatner Blankenstein, director of solutions engineering at Bomgar. “Plus, automatically linking the detailed work logs and real-time system information from the Bomgar support session to the associated service desk ticket results in a complete and reliable audit trail for each incident.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center