Brunini invited to join global alliance of law firms
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 18,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes has been invited to join Meritas, a global alliance of business law firms. The affiliation offers Brunini access to more than 7,000 lawyers in over 70 countries around the world including 99 major legal markets in North America, The firm’s clients will benefit from local legal insight, local rates and world-class client service,
“With companies increasingly doing business throughout the United States and overseas, seamless legal representation on a global scale is vital,” said Granville Tate, managing partner at Brunini, “Through Meritas, we are able to offer our clients in-depth knowledge of cultural and jurisdictional issues in all of the major markets around the world.”
Meritas membership is extended by invitation only, and firms are regularly assessed for the breadth of their practice expertise and client satisfaction, Only firms performing under the tenets of Meritas’ Quality Assurance Program are recertified as members.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'