Brunini invited to join global alliance of law firms
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 18,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes has been invited to join Meritas, a global alliance of business law firms. The affiliation offers Brunini access to more than 7,000 lawyers in over 70 countries around the world including 99 major legal markets in North America, The firm’s clients will benefit from local legal insight, local rates and world-class client service,
“With companies increasingly doing business throughout the United States and overseas, seamless legal representation on a global scale is vital,” said Granville Tate, managing partner at Brunini, “Through Meritas, we are able to offer our clients in-depth knowledge of cultural and jurisdictional issues in all of the major markets around the world.”
Meritas membership is extended by invitation only, and firms are regularly assessed for the breadth of their practice expertise and client satisfaction, Only firms performing under the tenets of Meritas’ Quality Assurance Program are recertified as members.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win