Brunini invited to join global alliance of law firms
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 18,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes has been invited to join Meritas, a global alliance of business law firms. The affiliation offers Brunini access to more than 7,000 lawyers in over 70 countries around the world including 99 major legal markets in North America, The firm’s clients will benefit from local legal insight, local rates and world-class client service,
“With companies increasingly doing business throughout the United States and overseas, seamless legal representation on a global scale is vital,” said Granville Tate, managing partner at Brunini, “Through Meritas, we are able to offer our clients in-depth knowledge of cultural and jurisdictional issues in all of the major markets around the world.”
Meritas membership is extended by invitation only, and firms are regularly assessed for the breadth of their practice expertise and client satisfaction, Only firms performing under the tenets of Meritas’ Quality Assurance Program are recertified as members.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location