Triton teams with Better ATM for new prepaid card sales
LONG BEACH — Triton has entered into a joint agreement with Better ATM Services to deliver a new revenue stream for ATM networks.
ATM manufacturer and software provider Triton will enable its ATMs with Better ATM Services‘ patented technology, which integrates with existing and new Triton ATM models allowing the sale of prepaid cards through ATMs.
With Better ATM Services‘ technology, ATMs can dispense prepaid cards through offered cash trays using existing equipment with no upgrades or add-on devices.
Triton president Daryl Cornell said the new agreement is going to dramatically change the ATM industry,
“This agreement represents a giant step forward in expanding income-generating opportunities for ATM owners,” he said. “The addition of prepaid card sales through our large base of ATM owners is a true game changer for the ATM industry. We are certain that ISOs (independent sales organizations) will welcome these new business opportunities. Consumers are demanding more value and convenience and that’s exactly what enabled ATMs will give them.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation