Triton teams with Better ATM for new prepaid card sales
LONG BEACH — Triton has entered into a joint agreement with Better ATM Services to deliver a new revenue stream for ATM networks.
ATM manufacturer and software provider Triton will enable its ATMs with Better ATM Services‘ patented technology, which integrates with existing and new Triton ATM models allowing the sale of prepaid cards through ATMs.
With Better ATM Services‘ technology, ATMs can dispense prepaid cards through offered cash trays using existing equipment with no upgrades or add-on devices.
Triton president Daryl Cornell said the new agreement is going to dramatically change the ATM industry,
“This agreement represents a giant step forward in expanding income-generating opportunities for ATM owners,” he said. “The addition of prepaid card sales through our large base of ATM owners is a true game changer for the ATM industry. We are certain that ISOs (independent sales organizations) will welcome these new business opportunities. Consumers are demanding more value and convenience and that’s exactly what enabled ATMs will give them.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month