Triton teams with Better ATM for new prepaid card sales
LONG BEACH — Triton has entered into a joint agreement with Better ATM Services to deliver a new revenue stream for ATM networks.
ATM manufacturer and software provider Triton will enable its ATMs with Better ATM Services‘ patented technology, which integrates with existing and new Triton ATM models allowing the sale of prepaid cards through ATMs.
With Better ATM Services‘ technology, ATMs can dispense prepaid cards through offered cash trays using existing equipment with no upgrades or add-on devices.
Triton president Daryl Cornell said the new agreement is going to dramatically change the ATM industry,
“This agreement represents a giant step forward in expanding income-generating opportunities for ATM owners,” he said. “The addition of prepaid card sales through our large base of ATM owners is a true game changer for the ATM industry. We are certain that ISOs (independent sales organizations) will welcome these new business opportunities. Consumers are demanding more value and convenience and that’s exactly what enabled ATMs will give them.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility