Triton teams with Better ATM for new prepaid card sales
LONG BEACH — Triton has entered into a joint agreement with Better ATM Services to deliver a new revenue stream for ATM networks.
ATM manufacturer and software provider Triton will enable its ATMs with Better ATM Services‘ patented technology, which integrates with existing and new Triton ATM models allowing the sale of prepaid cards through ATMs.
With Better ATM Services‘ technology, ATMs can dispense prepaid cards through offered cash trays using existing equipment with no upgrades or add-on devices.
Triton president Daryl Cornell said the new agreement is going to dramatically change the ATM industry,
“This agreement represents a giant step forward in expanding income-generating opportunities for ATM owners,” he said. “The addition of prepaid card sales through our large base of ATM owners is a true game changer for the ATM industry. We are certain that ISOs (independent sales organizations) will welcome these new business opportunities. Consumers are demanding more value and convenience and that’s exactly what enabled ATMs will give them.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87