Triton teams with Better ATM for new prepaid card sales
LONG BEACH — Triton has entered into a joint agreement with Better ATM Services to deliver a new revenue stream for ATM networks.
ATM manufacturer and software provider Triton will enable its ATMs with Better ATM Services‘ patented technology, which integrates with existing and new Triton ATM models allowing the sale of prepaid cards through ATMs.
With Better ATM Services‘ technology, ATMs can dispense prepaid cards through offered cash trays using existing equipment with no upgrades or add-on devices.
Triton president Daryl Cornell said the new agreement is going to dramatically change the ATM industry,
“This agreement represents a giant step forward in expanding income-generating opportunities for ATM owners,” he said. “The addition of prepaid card sales through our large base of ATM owners is a true game changer for the ATM industry. We are certain that ISOs (independent sales organizations) will welcome these new business opportunities. Consumers are demanding more value and convenience and that’s exactly what enabled ATMs will give them.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life