Associates join firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 20,2011
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A. is welcoming three new associates to the Jackson office. Stephen P. Huwe received a B.S.B.A., cum laude, in 2005 from Mississippi College and a J.D., magna cum laude, in 2011 from the University of Mississippi School of Law. Huwe currently serves as a captain in the Mississippi Air National Guard.
Aaron R. Rice received a B.A,. magna cum laude, in 2008 from Mississippi State University and a J.D., cum laude, in 2011 from the University of Mississippi School of Law. Previously, he served in Operation Iraqi Freedom as a Lance Corporal in the United States Marine Corps. Rice is a Purple Heart recipient.
Denise C. Wesley received a B.S. from Vanderbilt University in 1999 and a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2002. Prior to joining Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, Wesley served as law clerk to the Honorable Daniel P. Jordan, III, United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports