Associates join firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 20,2011
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A. is welcoming three new associates to the Jackson office. Stephen P. Huwe received a B.S.B.A., cum laude, in 2005 from Mississippi College and a J.D., magna cum laude, in 2011 from the University of Mississippi School of Law. Huwe currently serves as a captain in the Mississippi Air National Guard.
Aaron R. Rice received a B.A,. magna cum laude, in 2008 from Mississippi State University and a J.D., cum laude, in 2011 from the University of Mississippi School of Law. Previously, he served in Operation Iraqi Freedom as a Lance Corporal in the United States Marine Corps. Rice is a Purple Heart recipient.
Denise C. Wesley received a B.S. from Vanderbilt University in 1999 and a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2002. Prior to joining Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, Wesley served as law clerk to the Honorable Daniel P. Jordan, III, United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager