Associates join firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 20,2011
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A. is welcoming three new associates to the Jackson office. Stephen P. Huwe received a B.S.B.A., cum laude, in 2005 from Mississippi College and a J.D., magna cum laude, in 2011 from the University of Mississippi School of Law. Huwe currently serves as a captain in the Mississippi Air National Guard.
Aaron R. Rice received a B.A,. magna cum laude, in 2008 from Mississippi State University and a J.D., cum laude, in 2011 from the University of Mississippi School of Law. Previously, he served in Operation Iraqi Freedom as a Lance Corporal in the United States Marine Corps. Rice is a Purple Heart recipient.
Denise C. Wesley received a B.S. from Vanderbilt University in 1999 and a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2002. Prior to joining Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, Wesley served as law clerk to the Honorable Daniel P. Jordan, III, United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Top 40 Under 40