Associates join firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 20,2011
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A. is welcoming three new associates to the Jackson office. Stephen P. Huwe received a B.S.B.A., cum laude, in 2005 from Mississippi College and a J.D., magna cum laude, in 2011 from the University of Mississippi School of Law. Huwe currently serves as a captain in the Mississippi Air National Guard.
Aaron R. Rice received a B.A,. magna cum laude, in 2008 from Mississippi State University and a J.D., cum laude, in 2011 from the University of Mississippi School of Law. Previously, he served in Operation Iraqi Freedom as a Lance Corporal in the United States Marine Corps. Rice is a Purple Heart recipient.
Denise C. Wesley received a B.S. from Vanderbilt University in 1999 and a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2002. Prior to joining Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, Wesley served as law clerk to the Honorable Daniel P. Jordan, III, United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years