Associates join firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 20,2011
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A. is welcoming three new associates to the Jackson office. Stephen P. Huwe received a B.S.B.A., cum laude, in 2005 from Mississippi College and a J.D., magna cum laude, in 2011 from the University of Mississippi School of Law. Huwe currently serves as a captain in the Mississippi Air National Guard.
Aaron R. Rice received a B.A,. magna cum laude, in 2008 from Mississippi State University and a J.D., cum laude, in 2011 from the University of Mississippi School of Law. Previously, he served in Operation Iraqi Freedom as a Lance Corporal in the United States Marine Corps. Rice is a Purple Heart recipient.
Denise C. Wesley received a B.S. from Vanderbilt University in 1999 and a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2002. Prior to joining Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, Wesley served as law clerk to the Honorable Daniel P. Jordan, III, United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015