Beef plant trial will lay bare the inner workings of complete institutional failure
Published: November 20,2011
Tags: Amazon, amazon.com, american idol, aol, aol mail, aol.com, aquarius, auto trader, Best Buy, bikini, bing, break ground, Cars, charlie sheen, CNN, comcast.net, Costco, craigs list, craigslist, dailymotion, dictionary, diet, dogpile, drudge report, EBay, ebay motors, ebay.com, egotistic, espn, expedia, Facebook, facebook login, facebook.com, firefox, fox news, gmail, gmail.com, Google, Google Earth, google maps, google search, google.com, home depot, hot, hotels, hotmail, hotmail sign in, hotmail.com, hulu, imdb, infospacegames.com, justin bieber, Keywords, kohl’s, lowes, map quest, mapquest, maps, medication, msn, msnbc, netflix, NEWS, Olympic, paypal, RAND, search engines, sears, Southwest Airlines, square feet, target, USPS, Verizon Wireless, Walmart, Weather, weather channel, weather.com, weight loss, white pages, Wikipedia, www.facebook.com, www.google.com, www.yahoo.com, yahoo, yahoo mail, yahoo.com, you tube, YouTube, youtube videos, youtube.com
Trial set to begin on Dec. 5
Another layer of the beef plant collapse will be peeled back starting Dec. 5 in Hinds County Circuit Court.
The state of Mississippi, its now-defunct Land, Water and Timber Board and the Mississippi Development Authority are suing Facility Construction Management Inc. in effort to recoup some or all of the $54 million the state lost when the cull cattle plant in Oakland closed shortly after it opened in 2004.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference