Cloos dies from injuries
Mobile Press-Register editor and former assistant metro editor of the Clarion-Ledger Paul Cloos recently died from injuries sustained in an accident when his motor scooter collided with a car. He was 47.
Cloos grew up in Rochester, N.Y. He began his newspaper career in 1986 at The Saratogian in Saratoga Spring, N.Y., where he covered city hall and worked as an assistant city editor.
Cloos joined the Press-Register in 1994 and had served as city editor and assistant managing editor. He became the newspaper’s first web editor in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015