Cloos dies from injuries
Mobile Press-Register editor and former assistant metro editor of the Clarion-Ledger Paul Cloos recently died from injuries sustained in an accident when his motor scooter collided with a car. He was 47.
Cloos grew up in Rochester, N.Y. He began his newspaper career in 1986 at The Saratogian in Saratoga Spring, N.Y., where he covered city hall and worked as an assistant city editor.
Cloos joined the Press-Register in 1994 and had served as city editor and assistant managing editor. He became the newspaper’s first web editor in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal