Cloos dies from injuries
Mobile Press-Register editor and former assistant metro editor of the Clarion-Ledger Paul Cloos recently died from injuries sustained in an accident when his motor scooter collided with a car. He was 47.
Cloos grew up in Rochester, N.Y. He began his newspaper career in 1986 at The Saratogian in Saratoga Spring, N.Y., where he covered city hall and worked as an assistant city editor.
Cloos joined the Press-Register in 1994 and had served as city editor and assistant managing editor. He became the newspaper’s first web editor in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA