Cloos dies from injuries
Mobile Press-Register editor and former assistant metro editor of the Clarion-Ledger Paul Cloos recently died from injuries sustained in an accident when his motor scooter collided with a car. He was 47.
Cloos grew up in Rochester, N.Y. He began his newspaper career in 1986 at The Saratogian in Saratoga Spring, N.Y., where he covered city hall and worked as an assistant city editor.
Cloos joined the Press-Register in 1994 and had served as city editor and assistant managing editor. He became the newspaper’s first web editor in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports