Lewis named to commission
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 20,2011
The Board of Trustees of the American Hospital Association (AHA) has appointed Jaquith Nursing Home director Marc Lewis as its principal representative to the Joint Commission’s Professional and Technical Advisory Committee for the Long Term Care program. He will represent the interests and policies of the nation’s hospitals and health systems to the Joint Commission, an independent, not-for-profit organization that accredits and certifies more than 19,000 healthcare organizations and programs in the United States. Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
This appointment is for a two-year term beginning, Jan. 1, 2012, and ending Dec. 31, 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker