Lewis named to commission
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 20,2011
The Board of Trustees of the American Hospital Association (AHA) has appointed Jaquith Nursing Home director Marc Lewis as its principal representative to the Joint Commission’s Professional and Technical Advisory Committee for the Long Term Care program. He will represent the interests and policies of the nation’s hospitals and health systems to the Joint Commission, an independent, not-for-profit organization that accredits and certifies more than 19,000 healthcare organizations and programs in the United States. Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
This appointment is for a two-year term beginning, Jan. 1, 2012, and ending Dec. 31, 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion