Lewis named to commission
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 20,2011
The Board of Trustees of the American Hospital Association (AHA) has appointed Jaquith Nursing Home director Marc Lewis as its principal representative to the Joint Commission’s Professional and Technical Advisory Committee for the Long Term Care program. He will represent the interests and policies of the nation’s hospitals and health systems to the Joint Commission, an independent, not-for-profit organization that accredits and certifies more than 19,000 healthcare organizations and programs in the United States. Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
This appointment is for a two-year term beginning, Jan. 1, 2012, and ending Dec. 31, 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file