Lewis named to commission
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 20,2011
The Board of Trustees of the American Hospital Association (AHA) has appointed Jaquith Nursing Home director Marc Lewis as its principal representative to the Joint Commission’s Professional and Technical Advisory Committee for the Long Term Care program. He will represent the interests and policies of the nation’s hospitals and health systems to the Joint Commission, an independent, not-for-profit organization that accredits and certifies more than 19,000 healthcare organizations and programs in the United States. Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
This appointment is for a two-year term beginning, Jan. 1, 2012, and ending Dec. 31, 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur