Shaw earns PZMP
Tom Shaw, project manager in the Programs and Projects Management Division of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District, recently earned the right to add the title of project management professional (PMP) to his list of accolades. The PMP certification identifies those in the project management profession that have proven themselves proficient in their community of practice. Shaw is a registered professional engineer and is a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design-accredited professional engineer.
Shaw is a native of Lucedale. He earned a bachelor of science in mechanical engineering and masters of engineering from Mississippi State University.
He and his wife, the former Becky Emerson, reside in Clinton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center