Shaw earns PZMP
Tom Shaw, project manager in the Programs and Projects Management Division of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District, recently earned the right to add the title of project management professional (PMP) to his list of accolades. The PMP certification identifies those in the project management profession that have proven themselves proficient in their community of practice. Shaw is a registered professional engineer and is a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design-accredited professional engineer.
Shaw is a native of Lucedale. He earned a bachelor of science in mechanical engineering and masters of engineering from Mississippi State University.
He and his wife, the former Becky Emerson, reside in Clinton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports