Shaw earns PZMP
Tom Shaw, project manager in the Programs and Projects Management Division of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District, recently earned the right to add the title of project management professional (PMP) to his list of accolades. The PMP certification identifies those in the project management profession that have proven themselves proficient in their community of practice. Shaw is a registered professional engineer and is a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design-accredited professional engineer.
Shaw is a native of Lucedale. He earned a bachelor of science in mechanical engineering and masters of engineering from Mississippi State University.
He and his wife, the former Becky Emerson, reside in Clinton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State