Shaw earns PZMP
Tom Shaw, project manager in the Programs and Projects Management Division of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District, recently earned the right to add the title of project management professional (PMP) to his list of accolades. The PMP certification identifies those in the project management profession that have proven themselves proficient in their community of practice. Shaw is a registered professional engineer and is a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design-accredited professional engineer.
Shaw is a native of Lucedale. He earned a bachelor of science in mechanical engineering and masters of engineering from Mississippi State University.
He and his wife, the former Becky Emerson, reside in Clinton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training