Shaw earns PZMP
Tom Shaw, project manager in the Programs and Projects Management Division of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District, recently earned the right to add the title of project management professional (PMP) to his list of accolades. The PMP certification identifies those in the project management profession that have proven themselves proficient in their community of practice. Shaw is a registered professional engineer and is a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design-accredited professional engineer.
Shaw is a native of Lucedale. He earned a bachelor of science in mechanical engineering and masters of engineering from Mississippi State University.
He and his wife, the former Becky Emerson, reside in Clinton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity