Toyota supplier celebrates start of production
Published: November 21,2011
BALDWYN — Auto Parts Manufacturing Mississippi (APMM) celebrated the start of production of the company’s new facility in the Harry A. Martin North Lee Industrial Complex in Baldwyn last Friday.
APMM, the North American subsidiary of Toyota Auto Body, is a tier-one supplier for the Toyota plant in Blue Springs.
APMM, which currently employs 340 workers, provides stamped parts, body weld parts and plastic parts for TMMMS. Once APMM ramps up to full capacity, it will produce parts for 150,000 vehicles annually.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity