Toyota supplier celebrates start of production
Published: November 21,2011
BALDWYN — Auto Parts Manufacturing Mississippi (APMM) celebrated the start of production of the company’s new facility in the Harry A. Martin North Lee Industrial Complex in Baldwyn last Friday.
APMM, the North American subsidiary of Toyota Auto Body, is a tier-one supplier for the Toyota plant in Blue Springs.
APMM, which currently employs 340 workers, provides stamped parts, body weld parts and plastic parts for TMMMS. Once APMM ramps up to full capacity, it will produce parts for 150,000 vehicles annually.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015