Toyota supplier celebrates start of production
Published: November 21,2011
BALDWYN — Auto Parts Manufacturing Mississippi (APMM) celebrated the start of production of the company’s new facility in the Harry A. Martin North Lee Industrial Complex in Baldwyn last Friday.
APMM, the North American subsidiary of Toyota Auto Body, is a tier-one supplier for the Toyota plant in Blue Springs.
APMM, which currently employs 340 workers, provides stamped parts, body weld parts and plastic parts for TMMMS. Once APMM ramps up to full capacity, it will produce parts for 150,000 vehicles annually.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter