Toyota supplier celebrates start of production
Published: November 21,2011
BALDWYN — Auto Parts Manufacturing Mississippi (APMM) celebrated the start of production of the company’s new facility in the Harry A. Martin North Lee Industrial Complex in Baldwyn last Friday.
APMM, the North American subsidiary of Toyota Auto Body, is a tier-one supplier for the Toyota plant in Blue Springs.
APMM, which currently employs 340 workers, provides stamped parts, body weld parts and plastic parts for TMMMS. Once APMM ramps up to full capacity, it will produce parts for 150,000 vehicles annually.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma