Toyota supplier celebrates start of production
Published: November 21,2011
BALDWYN — Auto Parts Manufacturing Mississippi (APMM) celebrated the start of production of the company’s new facility in the Harry A. Martin North Lee Industrial Complex in Baldwyn last Friday.
APMM, the North American subsidiary of Toyota Auto Body, is a tier-one supplier for the Toyota plant in Blue Springs.
APMM, which currently employs 340 workers, provides stamped parts, body weld parts and plastic parts for TMMMS. Once APMM ramps up to full capacity, it will produce parts for 150,000 vehicles annually.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference