BankPlus announces promotions … M. Dodd, R. Dodd, Henderson, Henry, Kiker and McClelland are recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
BankPlus recently announced numerous promotions. David Paul McClelland was recently promoted to assistant vice president within the bank’s loan collectionsdepartment. McClelland has been with BankPlus for five years. A native of Jackson, McClelland is a graduate of the University of Mississippi.
Donna Henry was promoted to vice president in the bank’s Canton office. Henry has over 30 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for 11 years. A native of Canton, Henry attended Holmes Community College. In the community, Henry serves on the board of directors and is an ambassador for the Canton Chamber of Commerce Main Street Association. Henry was recently elected president of the Canton Chamber of Commerce for the upcoming year.
Monica Dodd was promoted to vice president and deposit operations manager within the bank’s Operations Department. Dodd has 17years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for eight years.
Richard Dodd was promoted to vice president and support services manager within the bank’s Operations Department. Dodd has been with BankPlus for
eight years. A native of Summit, Richard Dodd is a graduate of Southwest Mississippi Community College and Mississippi State University.
Rod Henderson was promoted to vice president and senior credit analyst. A native of Yazoo City, Henderson is a graduate of Birmingham Southern College. Henderson holds an MBA from Mississippi State University.
Kelly Kiker was promoted to first vice president and director of transaction systems. Kiker has 20 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for 18 years. A native of Belzoni, Kiker graduated from Delta State University with bachelor’s degrees in marketing and accounting. In the community, Kiker has served on the board of directors of the Humphreys County Development Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training