Gus Dulaney hired as vice president and director of financial asset accounting at BankPlus
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Gus Dulaney, CPA, CIA, was recently hired as vice president and director of financial asset accounting at BankPlus. Dulaney was most recently employed with Mississippi Development Authority as manager of disaster recovery.
A native of Terry, Dulaney is a graduate of Mississippi College. In the community, he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the Institute of Internal Auditors.
Dulaney and his wife, Cristan, have two children, Mary Elizabeth and Christian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus