Gus Dulaney hired as vice president and director of financial asset accounting at BankPlus
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Gus Dulaney, CPA, CIA, was recently hired as vice president and director of financial asset accounting at BankPlus. Dulaney was most recently employed with Mississippi Development Authority as manager of disaster recovery.
A native of Terry, Dulaney is a graduate of Mississippi College. In the community, he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the Institute of Internal Auditors.
Dulaney and his wife, Cristan, have two children, Mary Elizabeth and Christian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports