Gus Dulaney hired as vice president and director of financial asset accounting at BankPlus
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Gus Dulaney, CPA, CIA, was recently hired as vice president and director of financial asset accounting at BankPlus. Dulaney was most recently employed with Mississippi Development Authority as manager of disaster recovery.
A native of Terry, Dulaney is a graduate of Mississippi College. In the community, he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the Institute of Internal Auditors.
Dulaney and his wife, Cristan, have two children, Mary Elizabeth and Christian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal