Gus Dulaney hired as vice president and director of financial asset accounting at BankPlus
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Gus Dulaney, CPA, CIA, was recently hired as vice president and director of financial asset accounting at BankPlus. Dulaney was most recently employed with Mississippi Development Authority as manager of disaster recovery.
A native of Terry, Dulaney is a graduate of Mississippi College. In the community, he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the Institute of Internal Auditors.
Dulaney and his wife, Cristan, have two children, Mary Elizabeth and Christian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)