Gus Dulaney hired as vice president and director of financial asset accounting at BankPlus
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Gus Dulaney, CPA, CIA, was recently hired as vice president and director of financial asset accounting at BankPlus. Dulaney was most recently employed with Mississippi Development Authority as manager of disaster recovery.
A native of Terry, Dulaney is a graduate of Mississippi College. In the community, he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the Institute of Internal Auditors.
Dulaney and his wife, Cristan, have two children, Mary Elizabeth and Christian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money