Jason Dean joins Butler Snow Advisory
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Tags: Butler Snow Advisory, Fidelis Policy Group, Jason Dean, Mississippi Broadband Connect Coalition, Mississippi Center for Education Innovation, Mississippi Defense Initiative, Mississippi Economic Council, Mississippi Energy Policy Institute, Momentum Mississippi, Ole Miss, RAND Gulf States Policy Institute, Toyota Education Enhancement Fund Advisory Committee, University of Southern Mississippi
Jason Dean, Ph.D., president of Fidelis Policy Group, LLC, has joined Butler Snow Advisory as senior vice president of economic development and public policy. He will be located in Butler Snow Advisory’s Jackson office.
Fidelis serves in various leadership and administrative roles with many organizations around the state, including the Mississippi Broadband Connect Coalition, Mississippi Defense Initiative, Mississippi Energy Policy Institute, Toyota Education Enhancement Fund Advisory Committee, Mississippi Center for Education Innovation and RAND Gulf States Policy Institute.
Before launching Fidelis, Dean served as vice president for economic policy for the Mississippi Economic Council and COO of Momentum Mississippi.
Dean was a member of the 2006-2007 White House Fellows and served as a policy advisor during Gov. Haley Barbour’s first term.
After receiving his undergraduate degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, Dean continued his education at the University of Mississippi to complete his master’s degree and his Ph.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger