Jason Dean joins Butler Snow Advisory
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Tags: Butler Snow Advisory, Fidelis Policy Group, Jason Dean, Mississippi Broadband Connect Coalition, Mississippi Center for Education Innovation, Mississippi Defense Initiative, Mississippi Economic Council, Mississippi Energy Policy Institute, Momentum Mississippi, Ole Miss, RAND Gulf States Policy Institute, Toyota Education Enhancement Fund Advisory Committee, University of Southern Mississippi
Jason Dean, Ph.D., president of Fidelis Policy Group, LLC, has joined Butler Snow Advisory as senior vice president of economic development and public policy. He will be located in Butler Snow Advisory’s Jackson office.
Fidelis serves in various leadership and administrative roles with many organizations around the state, including the Mississippi Broadband Connect Coalition, Mississippi Defense Initiative, Mississippi Energy Policy Institute, Toyota Education Enhancement Fund Advisory Committee, Mississippi Center for Education Innovation and RAND Gulf States Policy Institute.
Before launching Fidelis, Dean served as vice president for economic policy for the Mississippi Economic Council and COO of Momentum Mississippi.
Dean was a member of the 2006-2007 White House Fellows and served as a policy advisor during Gov. Haley Barbour’s first term.
After receiving his undergraduate degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, Dean continued his education at the University of Mississippi to complete his master’s degree and his Ph.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring