Leslie Crenshaw joins People Lease
People Lease has announced Leslie Crenshaw as the newest member of its staff. Crenshaw brings over five years of experience in the banking industry.
She has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi.
Her primary responsibilities include workers’ compensation audit administration, monthly reconciliation and payment of supplemental policies and assisting the payroll department with daily processing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability