Leslie Crenshaw joins People Lease
People Lease has announced Leslie Crenshaw as the newest member of its staff. Crenshaw brings over five years of experience in the banking industry.
She has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi.
Her primary responsibilities include workers’ compensation audit administration, monthly reconciliation and payment of supplemental policies and assisting the payroll department with daily processing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years